Pedro Navarez in Caballo Mountains or Organ Mountains????

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bend Over see TuTu, have a safe trip. Ill see if i can get a Thanksgiving meal put together for when you get in the area. Take care.

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yum!

I'm taking the Guess Work out of these "Treasure Signs" for the Experts out there.

I think it was NMSU, that sent Teams out to these sites, and those Credentialed Experts, never did figure out
"Who, When, Why, or what" these Glyphs were.

Nope, it takes an 11th grade education to figure them out, reason being, the Educated always try to over-think clues.

well, my Browser is connected to a German Server, I better get back to Berlin now, see if there's a Hole

in a Firewall somewhere.

btw: DTTH, your damned phone has my calls blocked.

Google "Stingray" " DRT Box.

it's a Phone Hacking device that LEO's use to hack into citizens Phones.

they mount them on Drones as well.

no phone is safe from a DiRTBox attack.

did you get a strange call from my Phone?
if so, it was not me.

Photo below, Do the Horns have the shape of a Candelabra ?

Ignore the other later graffiti on this Panel. Attention is to be paid to Shapes in the Icon.

you'll get it, when we get to it in the field.

RogerStuffFla.Mnt.s.jpg

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did I reveal that this Forum has been reported as an Attack Site.

Here's the evidence of an Attempt to Hack my Laptop and Server..

copy/pasted from my Browser's

copy:

NoScript detected a potential Cross-Site Scripting attack

from TreasureNet to https://ad.ad-srv.net.

Suspicious data:

Error: Timeout! DOS attack attempt?,(URL) https://ad.ad-srv.net/request.php?z...36796351340&random=1252108636796351340&extVar[]=DOUBLEBORDER:1&extVar[]=ANIM_AFTER_30S:0&extVar[]=MM_SSP:ruc&extVar[]=MM_DOM_RTB:www.treasurenet.com&screenSize=728x...ch.php?searchid=27009390&ancestorOrigins=null
Block this request
Always block document requests from TreasureNet to https://ad.ad-srv.net
Allow this request
Always allow document requests from TreasureNet to https://ad.ad-srv.net

~~~end copy

Naughty Administrator,

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
watch for following post, " If" I can get them on here, yes, many repositories through out the South Central Portion
of New Mexico.

Here, Have a True Knights Templar Pictograph.

Florida Mnt.'s N.M.
I'll be there in about two weeks

glean the Pics quick, they never stay long on this Forum. Note The Templar Sword, and as well, a Selkirk Sword.
Obvious Templar Imagery .

in New Mexico?

View attachment 1878590

Thats Amazing to find that pictograph with the Knight and swords. Thats probably my favorite post of sign. Great stuff,thanks for sharing it. I hope i get a chance at finding a sword .

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yum!

I'm taking the Guess Work out of these "Treasure Signs" for the Experts out there.

I think it was NMSU, that sent Teams out to these sites, and those Credentialed Experts, never did figure out
"Who, When, Why, or what" these Glyphs were.

Nope, it takes an 11th grade education to figure them out, reason being, the Educated always try to over-think clues.

well, my Browser is connected to a German Server, I better get back to Berlin now, see if there's a Hole

in a Firewall somewhere.

btw: DTTH, your damned phone has my calls blocked.

Google "Stingray" " DRT Box.

it's a Phone Hacking device that LEO's use to hack into citizens Phones.

they mount them on Drones as well.

no phone is safe from a DiRTBox attack.

did you get a strange call from my Phone?
if so, it was not me.

Photo below, Do the Horns have the shape of a Candelabra ?

Ignore the other later graffiti on this Panel. Attention is to be paid to Shapes in the Icon.

you'll get it, when we get to it in the field.

View attachment 1879285

Yes,i see the horns and candelabra. Thats very interesting. I got the feeling from this sign, of the great Red Stag of the north Baltic Region. 92219 235.JPG Monarch_of_the_Glen,_Edwin_Landseer,_1851.jpg

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
see the Shadow Arrow?

see the Rock Formation it's pointing to?

Looks like Two Diamonds, right?

I got the Glyph for those, I'll try to be back to post it later
Right now I'm Coughing up Blood, so if I last, I'll be back later.

View attachment 1878814

Hi Roger. I don't read treasurenet much but I stop in from time to time to see what's going on. I hope you are well, but the coughing up blood doesn't sound too good. I hope that you are not in pain. I always liked to read your posts for the history leads you have given us. I don't care about finding any treasure, but I sure love history. You were always real good to me whenever I asked questions and I appreciate that. I hope you can continue to do the things you like and I sure hope your health improves. Be safe.

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sold the Gold Bars, My friend is holding My share of the Money, The State she is in, just went on Lock-down again.
Dang! I can't travel there to grab the Booty until they lift the restrictions.

wait, and wait some more. I'm getting kinda Hungry. may starve to Death before they lift these Covid Mandates.

13b3f46f8c5d41c193faf3457d80c97f--national-geographic-photos-beautiful-moments.jpg

OP
OP
whiskeyrat

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thank you for Thanking the Source.

not many ever do that.

View attachment 1878559

btw, the photo below is actually taken in the Caballos Mountains, by a Member here.

View attachment 1878564

now for the far shot, Caballos Mountains, I will not divulge exact Canyon.

View attachment 1878572

Hi Rog, thanks for more interesting info. Earlier in this thread i thought you indicated these caves were in Dorcey canyon, organ mountains. Here, you say the pics were taken in the Caballo Mountains. Can you clear up my confusion please? thanks. By way can you make it to the cookes again in march or april? we should put my camera down that mine we tried before when I had the wrong battery with me. take care. WR

OP
OP
whiskeyrat

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Does anyone have a current phone number for Rog? he is not answering my text messages lately. If you have his current number please PM me with it.
thanks
WR

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe I can get back to Cookes, if the N.M. Gov allows people to freely travel again.

The Photo's explained.

Far shot and near Shot Photos are not mine, I am Guessing those were Taken from a Drone, somewhere in either the Uva Mountains
or in the Caballos.

Although the there is a matching set-up on Dorcey Peak in the Organ Mountains, those two Photos are not of that site.

Photo of Gold Bars inside Cave = Pffftt,,, not gonna Happen. But if I had to Guess where those were recovered from, I'd guess
the Cave and Gold is very Near Whitesands Proving Grounds,,,,,,,,,,

I would as well Guess the Gold Bars have been sold , and this Time the U.S. Gov.'t didn't steal the Gold Bars

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
interesting things we find on a Planet once abandoned by a far better Civilization than any that exist at this Moment on it.

I'm going to send the curious on a search.

In 1999, Federal Agents Invaded a Mining Claim in Carefree Arizona, The Feds evacuated the entire Village of Carefree while the Agents got busy
removing some Ancients Artifacts that were found when the owner busted through a hand laid cement and stone wall to seal the Artifacts and secure them
from discovery.

This is a True Story.

The Cover story the Feds gave for evacuating the Village was B.S. for the Public, they claimed they had to do so in order to remove the Explosives
the Owner had stored in the Mine.

The facts were, they were stealing the Ancient Artifacts and felt it wise to remove any Possible Witnesses.

The owner was an Ex-F.B.I. Agent and had permits for this small cache of T.N.T., but the Feds held him in Jail to shut him up and intimidate him while
the Feds stole the Treasure inside the Ancient Cavern that the owner had Found.

Here's the Challenge for those interested in doing the research.

Attempt to find the old Local Newspaper articles of the event.

If you are successful and copy paste the Text of the Articles in this Thread, I will come back in and relate the True Facts as I personally witnessed at the site
during the Recovery of the Artifacts by the Federal Agents.

It would blow you off your Scooter to have seen what was found in that sealed Vault created Eons ago.

It's a Juicy Story, it's True, it's as well a Classified Operation from 1999.

Ok, you have the clues and leads given, do some work and I'll reveal the Details. do not ask questions is what I'm stating, until you've
done the posited research , thank you.

UFO Ride.jpg

OP
OP
whiskeyrat

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am apparently a bad investigator. I find no mention of Carefree arizona evacuations other than the cave creek fire evacuation. Every newspaper wants me to sign up in order to search archives. Not going to do that. Anybody know of a free newspaper search?
thanks
WR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread