Pedro Navarez in Caballo Mountains or Organ Mountains????

OP
OP
whiskeyrat

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Maybe I can get back to Cookes, if the N.M. Gov allows people to freely travel again.

The Photo's explained.

Far shot and near Shot Photos are not mine, I am Guessing those were Taken from a Drone, somewhere in either the Uva Mountains
or in the Caballos.

Although the there is a matching set-up on Dorcey Peak in the Organ Mountains, those two Photos are not of that site.

Photo of Gold Bars inside Cave = Pffftt,,, not gonna Happen. But if I had to Guess where those were recovered from, I'd guess
the Cave and Gold is very Near Whitesands Proving Grounds,,,,,,,,,,

I would as well Guess the Gold Bars have been sold , and this Time the U.S. Gov.'t didn't steal the Gold Bars

Hey Bend: I will we in New Mexico March 1 to april 1. If you want to put my camera down that previous site and also look into the double "diamond" site, lets meet the same place we met last year. You pick the date, let me know what date and time to be at the meeting place and I will be there. Any day in march except 15,16,17. I have other expedition planned those days.
Let me know if you want to do it.
WR

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Whiskey

I used to Contribute to the Black Vault Website when they first began, at a certain point back in the day, there were several Whistle Blowers as myself who'd
chime in with some really good info,
I copy/pasted the Articles on that site , unknown if I could find that old thread now, it may still be in the Archives of " Black Vault"

One of our Buddies tells me the Gov. of N.M. is still hatin' on Travelers, until that Governor drops her Mandates, I won't be going to New Mexico.

If it works out, yes, let's do the spy Cam, drop it in there and peek about, the spring right down the slope from that shaft should be explored as well.

After, we can cruise over to the Floridas Mnt.'s and Check that Hot spot where the Two Sword Dude is Painted,
Dog may want to join up on that one, it's near his House.

Ok, I'll get back in here when or if that Governor Lifts her restrictions.

Tunnel entrance.JPG

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
~~~~~#### " Letter to Rebecca " ####~~~~~

~~~~~ Entropy ~~~~~

We're situated atop huge Boulders somewhere just outside the City Limits Signs,
it takes a certain Higher Degree of Insanity to watch these Skies from this Deserted Acre.

Reason being,

It's a tried and True Vortex of the Warp. Known is, at any given Moment, the Vail could drop and a person
would be sucked into a Dimension uncomfortable to their consciousness.

Two of us, Bob and Sarah, have slipped through the Vail in the past, and have informed that it's not an easy Task to return from.

I've Heard, even read, but cannot confirm through my own personal experience, that in a few of the alternate/parallel Dimensions,
People there, do not Experience physical Death.

You're aware of the intent behind our project to date I believe, however, it's required now, that we switch plans.
So, owing to this, I write this missive to you.

No longer are we interested in traversing the Vail to gain access to the Ancient Knowledge deposited and secreted in the Codes
of Humanity found in those Dimensions.

All those questions we held, have now been answered, and as in Life here in this Dimension, every answer births more
questions.

The Nature of any Universe, is perhaps always to generate an ever evolving species of Consciousness, and Physical Elemental
Lifeforms are not especially required in most of the optional realities to be found.

We now seek the exact energy that drives individual Universe Transmutation.

For we understand that there must always be Flux, and every window is a two way view at the least.
But the Why ?

Exactly,
If we survive the excursion, I'll write again.
Rog'

( Define: " Entropy " )

Entropy
Entropy is a scientific concept, as well as a measurable physical property that is most commonly associated with a state of disorder, randomness, or uncertainty. The term and the concept are used in diverse fields, from classical thermodynamics, where it was first recognized, to the microscopic description of nature in statistical physics, and to the principles of information theory. ~~~~~~

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Entropy, eh?

Disorder.

Want ta hear something ironic? We know the past, but cannot control it. We have control of the future, but cannot know it.

So we live our lives knowing only what we can't change while racing inexorably forward trying to change what we don't yet know.

A never ending circle.

Kind of like these posts.

Have a good'un.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Whiskey

I used to Contribute to the Black Vault Website when they first began, at a certain point back in the day, there were several Whistle Blowers as myself who'd
chime in with some really good info,
I copy/pasted the Articles on that site , unknown if I could find that old thread now, it may still be in the Archives of " Black Vault"

One of our Buddies tells me the Gov. of N.M. is still hatin' on Travelers, until that Governor drops her Mandates, I won't be going to New Mexico.

If it works out, yes, let's do the spy Cam, drop it in there and peek about, the spring right down the slope from that shaft should be explored as well.

After, we can cruise over to the Floridas Mnt.'s and Check that Hot spot where the Two Sword Dude is Painted,
Dog may want to join up on that one, it's near his House.

Ok, I'll get back in here when or if that Governor Lifts her restrictions.

View attachment 1904388

For sure, i know i would like to see that. Of all things to be there, a representation of a person with not one, but two swords hidden in that spot, in southwest NM. Yea, i sure would love to see that.

lilorphanannie

Apr 19, 2008
For what its worth there are numerous translations of the Pedro Nevarez confession. If you are lucky enough to read the original which was is on file at the sacristy of the convent of Saint Augustine located in Mexico City. It is dated April 5th,1650, it does not mention the Caballo mountains ,instead it reads Sierra de Los Organos. It was made public January 10th ,1861. The copy found in Santa Fe,NM. There was another written confession ,not by Nevarez,but by one of his soldiers, that one also mentions Sierra de los Organos and several name places on both derreteros,mention sites that still have those orginal names.,,,,,,,,, The later and most recent translation, the you must be refering to, was found inside a trunk in Santa Fe. That translation mentions the Caballo range. ………. It may also be worth mentioning that death records confirm the existance of Pedro Nevarez, not to be confused with the famous robinhood like charácter whom roamed the state of Chihuahua ,Mexico some 200 years later. Both Pedro and Nevarez are common names,and the El Chato, is a very common nickname to this day,refering to someone that has a wide or a pug nose. I can also add that one of these sites mentioned in the orginal confession led to a successful recovery. I Will also add that there are people who have trepsed over those mountains hundreds of hours and have located other sites . The logistics to uncover them are formidable if not impossible. So ,I would not discount the possibility of real treasure being still hidden in the Organ mts. Good luck in your search.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
For what its worth there are numerous translations of the Pedro Nevarez confession. If you are lucky enough to read the original which was is on file at the sacristy of the convent of Saint Augustine located in Mexico City. It is dated April 5th,1650, it does not mention the Caballo mountains ,instead it reads Sierra de Los Organos. It was made public January 10th ,1861. The copy found in Santa Fe,NM. There was another written confession ,not by Nevarez,but by one of his soldiers, that one also mentions Sierra de los Organos and several name places on both derreteros,mention sites that still have those orginal names.,,,,,,,,, The later and most recent translation, the you must be refering to, was found inside a trunk in Santa Fe. That translation mentions the Caballo range. ………. It may also be worth mentioning that death records confirm the existance of Pedro Nevarez, not to be confused with the famous robinhood like charácter whom roamed the state of Chihuahua ,Mexico some 200 years later. Both Pedro and Nevarez are common names,and the El Chato, is a very common nickname to this day,refering to someone that has a wide or a pug nose. I can also add that one of these sites mentioned in the orginal confession led to a successful recovery. I Will also add that there are people who have trepsed over those mountains hundreds of hours and have located other sites . The logistics to uncover them are formidable if not impossible. So ,I would not discount the possibility of real treasure being still hidden in the Organ mts. Good luck in your search.

Have you actually seen this original document at the convent near Mexico City? From the site's description, it seems quite unlikely. If by some miracle the document did survive, did you think to photograph it? This would be something we'd all like to see.

"The convent was flooded several times in the 17th and 18th century by water from the nearby Lake Texcoco, and the site was abandoned shortly afterwards by the friars as the constant loss of work as a result was a source of frustration.
For much of the 19th century, the complex was mostly under a thick layer of mud: it was only in 1920 that the Mexican General Inspection of Artistic and Historical Monuments decided to rescue the site and turn it into a museum: a wide variety of pre-Hispanic and Christian items are on display, and the murals remain a particular draw for many."

lilorphanannie

Apr 19, 2008
I am sharing information ,just as we all are doing. In the end,we should follow the path that satisfies us. Your research and the conclusions you have arrived at are excellent and it is apparent it is a closed case from your point of investigation.That is great and I am not contraticting your research, just offering an option for those for whom this is not a closed case to consider. The focal point,in what I wrote is that the orginal document does not mention the Caballo Range, but the Organ mts. I am not a treasure hunter, but my work brings me in contact with people who actively search for these things. One of these people,an archeologist from UNAM in Mexico City provided me this information. It was convincing enough for me ,and I thought to pass it along.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sharing information ,just as we all are doing. In the end,we should follow the path that satisfies us. Your research and the conclusions you have arrived at are excellent and it is apparent it is a closed case from your point of investigation.That is great and I am not contraticting your research, just offering an option for those for whom this is not a closed case to consider. The focal point,in what I wrote is that the orginal document does not mention the Caballo Range, but the Organ mts. I am not a treasure hunter, but my work brings me in contact with people who actively search for these things. One of these people,an archeologist from UNAM in Mexico City provided me this information. It was convincing enough for me ,and I thought to pass it along.

Thank you for your contribution to this it is greatly appreciated.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Nothing is closed and always remains open to revision. The paths we follow can't end at a point "satisfaction" unless it leads to truth.

Re Navarez, years of searching here in NM has turned up not one mention of a 17th century bandit, except of course the myriad of his "gallows waybills" that accompany the various treasure stories that found their way into the public domain within the last hundred years or so. As always, my working model is subject to change, but hearsay is hard to verify.

lilorphanannie

Apr 19, 2008
Something that you might be able to confrm by name and date contained in the orginal declaration is the name Jorge Colon,the Spanard who operated the silver mine. If you can access the records where mining concessions were allotted to individuals at that time and the name and date fit,that might give more credability to the documents authencity. There is a university that was putting that information on CDs. I loaned mine to someone and they never returned. I also use Archivos de la Nacion. They have a website,but you will have to hire a researcher to track it down for you.

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quote: is the name Jorge Colon,the Spanard who operated the silver mine. "

Jorge's Tomb is in Soledad Canyon up a finger ridge, it was a Hand Chiseled Cave in a Large Stone outcropping.

His Initials are Carved above the Tomb , with a 30ft. high arrow pointing down to the Tomb.

Sadly, the Tomb was Raided by U.S. Military Intel agents in the early '90's.

Downslope from the Tomb, is a Large Boulder set to direct the seeker to His Tomb.

before anyone ask, yes, I have been inside that Tomb.

To the right and down the ridge, is where a Mass of His Silver Bars were recovered, secreted in a line of sight from the Tomb
so as he could watch over them per superstition of the people and times.

Your Researcher Buddy sounds like he has reviewed everything I've released on the Net concerning the Organ Mountains and El Chato.

When we examine possible locations for the deposits he spoke of, we may wish to keep in Mind that he was the Captive of Nomadic Indigenous People
that roamed far and wide , from the Sierra Madre in Mexico, and North to Four Corners,,

so yes, Pedro is speaking of several Mountain Ranges

I have found his clues in the Organ , Floridas, Cookes ranges.

as well as at City of Rocks just N.W. of the Cookes Range.

His so called Confessions were taken by several people over almost a year,

The Original Documents were written as he spoke, and some recorders wrote in Latin, others in Spanish .

Many Priest preferred Latin, and some wrote it out in Latin,

The Original Documents were copied and sent North to Alcaldes , Mayors, and Masters , in area's suspected to be of interest.

You mention the copy found in Santa Fe

Yes, Judge Fountain had a very old Safe cracked at the Governors Palace in Santa Fe, inside he retrieved a Large Horse Hide Valise,

inside that, He discovered the Chato copies.

He had that Valise with him when he was Ambushed just North of San Agustine Pass, His Carraige, 9 y.o. son, and the Valise were Buried
in the Corral at Waco Tanks.

My Father bought his Land from the Gillians, whose Grand Father was one of the Hit Squad that Murdered Fontain,
so yes, my Dad had inside info on some awesome facts.

Note ths line from the Chato Script: Camp where the Tules are at"""""""

That is the Spring at the Base of Soledad Peak in the Organ Mountains,

" The Sienas are on the right as you enter this Canyon"

Those are the Pictographs painted on Bluffs, as well as the Animal Farm as we called it, where 3 dozen at the least, Hand stood Stone Animal Effigies , decorate a tight Pass between
Soledad Peak and a Smaller Conical Shaped spire Pinnacle Peak.

Nuff said?

aoc.png

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The exact problem with proving anything about Treasure, is the U.S. Intelligence agencies that are stealing the Wealth and anything that
proves it really existed..

I better than anyone beside them, KNOWS that's a fact.

txtea

Nov 16, 2009
Thanks for the info, Roger...interesting stuff.
When you mentioned they were buried at Waco tanks, did you perhaps mean Hueco Tanks, just East of El Paso?
Stay safe and free.

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info, Roger...interesting stuff.
When you mentioned they were buried at Waco tanks, did you perhaps mean Hueco Tanks, just East of El Paso?
Stay safe and free.

Yes,

Gillian and Company Dug a Hole in the center of the Corral there, dropped the bodies in it, covered them, pulled Fountain's Buggy over the Grave
and Burned it.

Then, they ran their Horses over the Grave to help hide it.

btw, just to add,, My Dad Bought his Property from the Gillians in Tulerosa,

The Grandson of Gillian got a bit too drunk and spilled the story to my Dad.

So out there in that old Corral, The Bones remain.

Go, dig 'em up, I just solved a Cold Case for you.

oh, and that $5,000 reward?

yeah, it still stands.

Name the Culprits?

Here's one name: Ollie Miller, My Dad rented the old Adobe house that Ollie lived in at the time of the Double Murder.

The Valise with the Chato Files?

Talk to your Government Agents about that.

you're Welcome

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Correct a statement of mine, the Tomb in Soledad that I attributed to : "Jorge Colon" is actually that of Jorge Rascone,

Colon's Tomb is at the Base of the Conical Shaped Peak at the Base of Soledad Peak.

and yes, that too was Raided.

if the image post , the Big Black circle is the Conical Peak we call the Ice Cream Cone
the small circle is the location of Jorge Colons Tomb, directly behind the Old Abandoned "Beasley" Trading post.

My Friend was Married to Kim Beasley btw.

Jorge Colons Tomb site.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread