Pedro Navarez in Caballo Mountains or Organ Mountains????

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Gap between the Rocks is where you'll find the Silver Mine/Smelter

Next to the Entrance

the Three Crosses of NP's Leedle Map

Sun Rise side of El Chato 009.JPG

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Instructions how to dig into the Vault , a Vertical shaft first to a Depth
The a Diagonal Tunnel into the Vault .

The Symbol for the Tunnel to dig , pointing at the spot to dig .
The closer to a Deposit , the Smaller the symbols become
Two Lines side by side in this Configuration , is a Tunnel Symbol .

Sun Rise side of El Chato 019.JPG

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now inside , the exact spot to dig , and a Symbol of my Bloodline , yes, we own this deposit
by Our Laws, Not the System .

Sun Rise side of El Chato 021.JPG

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PPULLLLEEEEEZZZZZZZZEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ,,, Somebody tell me please ,,, they did not try to go down that shaft with this

Sun Rise side of El Chato 013.JPG

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
From the Map Rock at Chato's site #1
Standing and looking at the Symbol for the Mine Shaft , if you look over this Map Rock , you can see the Rock Formation
that it is in .

The Zig Zag Line with double lines extending either side .

Those Double lines represent side Niches ( Caves for Storage of Bars and Tools )

View attachment 1679514

Question for post # 28 (only)

Yes, the Monkey climbs. But the tail is Descending Moon. Which way does IT climb?
Zahab? (Bet/He/Zain) of the malnova-ordo?

Chevalier de Fluer De Lies ?

.....original quote:..."John The Baptist
Fluer De Lies around the Helmet".....end quote

C’est Fleur-de-Lis, mon vieux.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Question for post # 28 (only)

Yes, the Monkey climbs. But the tail is Descending Moon. Which way does IT climb?
Zahab? (Bet/He/Zain) of the malnova-ordo?

Chevalier de Fluer De Lies ?

.....original quote:..."John The Baptist
Fluer De Lies around the Helmet".....end quote

C’est Fleur-de-Lis, mon vieux.

SWEET , lol
Thank You

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quote Query : " Sir, I would appreciate it if you could tell me what your order will do to people who dig up these treasures? "

Didn't expect that to be asked .

lol

I'll ask the Karma Goddess for you lol,

El Chato Script 029.JPG

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Lot to answer
start with Steve < lol , the Creature critter was an exercise in my practicing creative writing skills , and thanks
for giving me a venue to do so .
I made it up off the top of my feeble mind . heh heh

Man, I'm glad to hear that was a joke!! Ha ha - good one. By the way, the Big Bird story is not a joke.

Your health issues sound unfortunate, and I wish you well. Of course I'm curious about your identity, but with your latest posts, I'm starting to put 2 and 2 together. Say, just for s&g, do you happen to know this dog's name?

100-0015_IMG.JPG

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, I'm glad to hear that was a joke!! Ha ha - good one. By the way, the Big Bird story is not a joke.

Your health issues sound unfortunate, and I wish you well. Of course I'm curious about your identity, but with your latest posts, I'm starting to put 2 and 2 together. Say, just for s&g, do you happen to know this dog's name?

View attachment 1680655

This is really getting good now.

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She Passed couple years ago Steve .
Breast Cancer at 13 .
That Girl Traveled 13 Western States on every Back Road possible
Took her Out to Sea Sailing on the Coronado 30' Sailboat , us alone , no crew ,
should have seen her have a shock when a Whale Surfaced right off Starboard next to her , OMG funny
she lived Adventure with me in every Terrain , She had a Full Beautiful loving Life ,
Always Happy as you see her smile in the Pic , and as she soaked you with Licks as you and Jim
Rode up there with us .
I never Hurt so bad at Losing anyone as I did her .

She was more Human than Most Two Leggers I ever Met .
Understood every word , I always talked to her like I would a Human , and she'd respond like one .

Thank You for the Pic Steve

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now you've got a new playground, dog - one with intriguing mysteries and lots of bona fide manmade head-scratchers. Also, there are no drug mules to worry about in the Cookes Range - a bonus.

Don't be too surprised about the information being "given away" - it's been well known about for decades. ECT has clearly shown some very good stuff and there's lots more to be found in those hills. Caution: much of that land is BLM, with monitored cultural zones within, so be mindful with your shovel plans.

Caution 2: I know his sources, have observed their methods, have seen a couple of their "artifacts" and I notice that the story has changed directions yet again from the original. It's now more palatable tied to a previously alleged "known" NM historical figure, I guess. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story. One of my good pals went off the deep end with those guys back in the day and fortunately got away from it, although he did make some intriguing headway on his own. That said, good luck to ECT. I don't know what motivates his postings here, but I've enjoyed the narrative. I too would like to see more.

sdcfia, I have been wanting to go to Pony hills, not to dig, but to look at how those sites are set up, to compare to others that i have explored. There are some really giant and great shadow signs in that mountain range. Id like to find out if Pony hill is the spot that one of the shadows is associated with. I do worry more now with the illegals in the area, like you said before, it seems to have shifted from people looking for a better life, to people looking to take advantage of your life.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was asked so , no need to hide the Order

Gentleman , 1244 Knights Templar Initiates Ring

Golden Spiral of the Golden Mean
The Shield with the Actual Depiction of the Knights Tempalr Cross

John The Baptist
Fluer De Lies around the Helmet

Yes , that's who we are , the Genuine Order , and we despise fake T.v. Shows , Movies and Books about us .

Awarded to me at Puberty , The Trials and Test we pass to become Masters .

Do not use Image in any Commercial Production .

Understood ?
Thank You View attachment 1680597

Beautiful ring El Chato, thanks for posting it. I have found that shield in the mountains,plus a lot of your bloodlines other symbols. Those guys are some great treasure hunters for sure. To me they are like ghost, they seemed to have slipped into all these Ancient sites, with very little trace of destruction. Blended right in.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread