Pedro Navarez in Caballo Mountains or Organ Mountains????

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandy , years ago I posted a Creative Writing Exercise on an old forum Oakislandtreasure.UK

I posted under the Name of Hippie .

Nightingale and others Took my Blorf of the Templars Using Sacred Geometry and Ley Lines as Template to lay out the Vaults , seriously .
Then Laginas , Disney , et al , actually turned stuff into Commercial Media Production .

I was Blown away ,, it's gone way over the Top , way out there . who'd a thunk ?

this was the Genesis

opy pasted from Oakislandtreasure.uk
I am Hippie on that forum back then

~~~~ "

by hippie on Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:08 pm Gentlemen
What Oak Island has is a depository of Knights Templar Articles.
The Treasure is obtained by entering the shafts and or tunnels.
The entrance to these tunnels will be found through the leylines of the Golden mean.
Stones, with drill holes have been found on the island.
These are your increment stones.
The holes will be a certain depth
each inch = 1ft.
If the hole in the stone is 12 inches deep , then the increment is 1 inch per foot.
Measure the distance to the next stone, note how many inches you come up with, say you come up with 123, this means your diagonal line from your southeast corner to your northeast corner will equal 123 feet, this will be the long line of the ley line of the golden mean, You will be looking to set a golden rectangle by this increment.
Where the ley lines intersect on that rectangle, is one of your entrances to the tunnels that will safely get you into one of the vaults.
Next, you must begin to arc the golden spiral, where the spiral cross's the ley lines, there you will find more entrance's to more vaults.
Your next step is to leyout the golden triangle and the Golden circle, remembering that it is 1/3 of the circle that is the portion you are looking for, note that where the lines of the triangle cross the bisect of the circle is your next entrance.
Perhaps it is best, that you take an ariel photo, mark the locale of each stone with the holes that have been found. overlay the photo with clear plastic, set you degrees at 36 and 76 for the ley lines, and see what you come up with.
This is the KEY to the chest.
A study of Pythagorean Geometry, fibbonacci number sequence, and the golden mean would help.
The date on the stone of 1704 is not a date, it is an increment.
this is part of the esoteric knowledge used for these burials.
The alchemy symbols for such are in the area.
The Hippie ,,,,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~ End copy pasted Text ~~~~~~~~~~~

The above was written right off the cuff . It is fiction , and it was fun to write .

Interestingly ,,,, it somehow grew Wings and flew like a 757 across Media exploitation .

Did I do that ? or was this material about the Knights being here to deposit treasure written somewhere before
I created the Fictional Story ?

Let's try , shall we , maybe ,,, just maybe , the Knights Really did bury Treasure here , and used
the Golden Mean as well as Leylines to pick the sites for their Vaults .

( Oh boy ,,, a Joke of mine took wings ,, shame on me ) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ End Copy Pasted Text

Sandy , There are Many Poosters here that are Familliar with my Writing , they've been with me for a couple Decades .

They've witnessed Disney swipe my Fiction Material for their Movie " National Treasure "

I never would ever have believed that about 20 post of my Fiction writing would take that Turn .

Not Bragging , not at all , it's " Fiction " If any of My Ancestors or the Order Used The Golden Mean for anything other
than a few structures ,,,
it was probably just an amusement for them while sketching or something .

As a Fact , the LUE Map , and almost all of the Current Hysteria about the Order using Sacred Geometry or even Spells ,,
is spawned out of Spoof writing or somebodies Gullibility .

Let's be mindful that Disney's Fame came from Producing Fantasy Cartoons .

Nightingale , Laginas , Wolter et al , used to email me like Badgers on Meth , attempting to gain what they believed to be KT
Secrets and Cultural Essence , I swear that's the Truth .

I would write them Back and Spoof their Socks off , gawd great fun , they deserved it .

" We don't get the answer we want , we get the answers we deserve "

and that's what I gave them,,, and my GAWD ,,, they ran with it , made shows , Movies , D'Arcy and Zena Wrote Books ,,
LOLOLOlolololol ,,,

So ,, no , I personally have never used 153 degrees for anything at all ,,

Same with 1.6 Fib

same with Pythagorean #47 per Euclids elements .

Ok , hard to swallow that my writing sparked a bunch of that Crap , but ,, it's always been a Weird World Man LOL .

Hope my Laptop has enough ink left for the Morning after this answer .
Good Night Folks .

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandy
this is another of my Post from that Forum .

Funny as ,,,

That forum went from Capt. Kid put the Treasure on Oak Island , to the KT did it ,,, almost in the time
it takes to laugh at it .

copy pasted from 2003

by hippie on Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:24 am Hi Tank, Not to worry, It is hard to rattle me.
This is my first visit to this site.
On my formulas and where they come from, or as you state it, " how do I know this ?
I am the descendant of the Grand Master Ruxillias of the Knights Templar, circa 1651, as well, My linage is that of Huges duPayen.
Huges, was from the Monastery where Dagobert the II was exiled to after his overthrow by the Carolingians, Dag, was what is known as the last Merovingian King of Middle Europe.
This linage is said to be that of the Saan Grael, known as the Holy Grail, or better stated, Translated loosly from the Latin, Holy blood (Saan Graael)
The Esoteric Knowledge is handed Down through the Linage of the Holy Blood line of King David through to the first Merovingian King and unto the first Grand master of the Knights Templar, which was Huges Du Payan,
The Sacred Geometry outlined above in my prior post, is the Key to many ancient sites and structures of the Ancients.
Much is Laid out to the Geometric design Pythagoras Attributed to Element #47 out of Euclids book #1 of the 13 books of Euclids elements.
This Geometry is relative to all sites within the Ancient Esoteric and Arcane arena. It is the foundation by which The Pyramids at Giza are set and as well as that of other sites inclusive in these is the Cities of Atlantis.
Yeah, Atlantis is real.
As is appearent unto all who have attempted to discover the Mystery of the design implemented in the Construction of the Oak Island Vaults and channels (tunnels) The designers were above the mainstream populace in their Knowledge of constructing such a baffeling maze of stumbling blocks and shafts to protect this one site, as well, even today, with the Technology extent, We struggle greatly to unravel this site.
This is evident in and of it's self that the construction and design is "NOT" that of the simple Pirate,
Simply, the site is one that was very cleverly planned, and replacates those vaults of the Ancients that have yet to be discovered.
A simple demonstration of the Knowledge that the Grand Masters of the Knights Templar were the inhieritors of is the Fact that they were able to enter King Tuts tomb nearly 900 years ago and remove objects more precious then Gold, without the burden of removing the Mass of stones covering the tomb as did Carter and Canarvon had to remove.
This was done, and articles removed, then the 4 doors resealed, and the few stones blocking the channel under the rest of the stones replaced without causing a cave-in. The knowledge of this construction, may have been retrived in Constantinople during the Crusades, where it had been taken by the Zealots who had Sacked the Great Library at Alexandria back in the 4th century, As well, Huges and the other 8 Knights, may have recovered from the Holy land the Documents with the information within them a century before the invasion of Constantinople.
Either way, it was somewhat mind boggeling to Carter that someone had opened the Tomb of Tut, and did not Bother to take ALL the treasure from within, and they were not in a rush, for they took the time to reseal the doors with plaster, and as Carter thought, Heave all the stones back in place, so it is not as though they did not have the time to take all the treasure , nor is it a matter of them being caught, for the items they took, were not placed back in the tomb as they would ahve been if the looters ahd been caught, simply, what was removed meant more to the retrievers then the gold and jewels of Tut, and as well, the Knights Templar already had more Gold and Jewels at their disposal then they ever needed, so why burden themselves further ? ( must be nice to have that much, don't ya' think ?)
The Drag marks of trunks being removed from the Tomb and drug OUT the doors on a prior raid of the tomb, were still in extent upon Carters opening the Tomb some 7 hundred years later.
Carter must have went to his Grave Bothered Greatly by that Mystery.
I can well imagine he did.
On a futher note,,,,,
One may find within the seals of Solomon, and in the Ancient Hebraic Alchemy, all the symbols for such Geometry and the increments of measure, as well as many other features pertaining to Matters of the spirit.
The Ancient Kabbalah, is a set of symbols, each with a mathmatical equivalent, for instance : Pythagoras attached the letter "Y" to element #47, this Geometric design, per his Theorem, was the Key to the Transmigration of the soul from one being or body unto a higher one.
Well,,,, Thats what his theory states. so don't bug me about it MAN
On the Hippie conotations. I would like to point out that Hippism is not a drug based paradigmn,( no matter how the media attempted to portray it)
It is about consciousness, one closely aligned with the teachings of Both Jesus Christ and Pythagoras, whereas , PEACE AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE WERE THE PARAMOUNT ELEMENTS OF THAT CONSCIOUSNESS.
Funny, but I notice as I reviewed the community of Pythagoras, how it appeared to me that this Community surely must have been the contemporary HIPPIE COMMUNE of Greece at the time. well, just a cute observation to add here in the midst of all the esoteric dialog.
Lets see, I guess I shall at this point throw out a theory as to where exactly the Oak Island Articles came from and why they were deposited there at the island. ( please, keep in mind that i have for the most part read a hugh amount of other theories, and I do not discount them, and this should not be taken as an opurtunity to open a debate with myself by others, I allow them their theories, without attcking such, and in a fair exchange, May they allow me mine, without attack )
As I hav'nt the time to look back on the exact date of this event, I am going to just use for the momment a supposed date, this being done without refering to notes. so please, do not pick the time-stamp apart, geeees-its ! Thank you.
In or ABOUT? 1602, "ROUGHLY", and in answer to the Church once again targeting the knights Templar in yet another inquitition, by which to frame them for heresy and thereby obtain the Knights land holdings and wealth. The Knights found that perhaps it was time for a little retribution to be paid back to the Church, They brought their combined ships and Harbored them, then, paying off the sentinels, entered the Vaults within the Catacombs beneath the Vatican, They raided and looted these vaults, loaded the loot upon their ships and set sail for the New World.
The deposit at Oak Island, is but a small portion of that loot taken from the Vaults, Some of this loot comprised some of the Templar Treasure that the Church had unjustly taken control of in the 14th century during King Phillipes frame job of the Knights, of Friday the 13th 1307.
This looting of the Vatican Vaults was retailiation for the unjust lynchings of the Knights to gain control of their wealth, and as well, was simply taking back from thieves what was originally stolen from the Knights. The looting was kept hushed by a Vatican which felt secrecy about it would best serve the purpose of trying to retrieve the goods.
Interesting to note, it was The Knights Templar who had found the Gold of King Solomon, and it is as well interesting to note that Huges du Payan was a direct descendant of King Solomon, so you might say, Huges was recieving his rightful legacy after almost 2000 years, It was this gold that was part of the loot the Knights took back from the Vatican which the Church had Tortured and killed for 300 years earlier.
Something to ponder, What did Saunier find in Rennes, that substantiated the Claims of this Bloodline, That caused the vatican to allow Saunier pretty much a free lincense. It was not so much gold he found, yes, he did find wealth, but it was Documents and evidence he found that was more devastating to the Church. Documents that told of the Bloodline of Christ, the holy blood. The real divine right to rule bloodline. uh,,, debate it all you wish, never the less, it is true. but hey, I ain't sellin' no books on it. so sheeesh-its already.
Anyway, that is a side note.
Rog'
hippie Digging for Coal Posts: 12Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:41 pmLocation: New Mexico U.S.

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lol ,,, I just read my own Blorf from 2003 above ,,, Baaaaa Waaaaaa Ha ha ha hahahah ha !!!!!!!!!!!!

But hey , for an amateur writer , that was some bunch of thinking to think up .

Can you Imagine if ,,,

Nah ,,, never Mind

sorry , but as the author of that crap back then , and watching how it grew like a Bad Fungus ,,, knowing the truth ,, OMG FUNNY to me .

Poor Laginas ,, they pitched that crap , bought an Island
ran with the Histrionics ,,,

and just to find out 5 years later ,, that their source was just exercising his Fingers for a few post and days ,,,

No wonder Marty was cussing LOLOLOLOL

sorry folks , it's an inside thing , ya had to be there lol

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol , Roger Snow, I kinda figured. So how do I get the 30 mins of my life back of reading these posts.

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol , Roger Snow, I kinda figured. So how do I get the 30 mins of my life back of reading these posts.

Hey ya old Buzzard , Hows Been , gee , been a Long time eh ?

LOL

Come on down here all of you , we can have the old sh___ts and Giggles while musing these Caches .

Purgatory ain't that far from me , ya liked the pics ?

nice place he Quiona , been here before ?

well , except that stooopeed Cow thing ,,, that was Icky to run into at that early in the Morning ,, eeewwww

How'd ya like to see something like THAT ? Ick ! lol

I missed you guys ,,, really did .

Here ,,,
My Wife ,,
Can't Cook ,,,
screams at me alot

makes me put the Seat Down ,,,

But she's good to look at ain't she lol

View attachment 1680694

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh ho ho ho
com'on guys ,,, ya haven't had one of my good spoof's run on ya for a few years , where's that sense of Humor man .

Good to see ya's
where my other Nemisis's ,,, heh heh

Toyopa still around ?

oh , btw , before I pulled this on ya , I got Whisky Rat , Wegly , and Brecken first ,, let 'em stew a few days

wrote back with a Pic of a supposed walled up Vault , with the Word Joke made of Twigs on it ,,, too funny ,

sorry to pick on ya second man , But ,, well ,,, They Rate ya know LOLOlolollollolloooooooooooLOUD

ok , I really did work my butt off to go out and get those Pic's for you .

I mean I was one Hurtin' Unit when I got back from that Rough Climb Man .

so show some sympathy ya Pirates ,, geeesh-Its ha ha hehe heee heh

Good Nite and Luck , Keep the shiny side up on those detectors Boys

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for letting me know El Chato that you have nothing to do with my sites (as per evident that you have not used the number 153 which is found at every one of my sites)

Well , if it get's to 154 ,,, turn it over and lower the Heat ,,,

is it a Roast or Bird ?

just teasing Hon , if I'm around much , you'll figure me out .

everything to me is an Opportunity to make Fun out of it .

that's all ya have to know , if I'm posting ,,, it's a Prank , Spoof , Satire , or a Joke .

glad ya could drop in , thank you .

View attachment 1680699

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks Q I knew it was to good to be true, another one added to the list.

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
:icon_thumleft: LOL,

Welcome back Roger, we love you again. :hello2:

(pirates? Lol....buzzards?) ....you got a lot of broken greenhorn hearts. lol

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great stuff El Chato, Keep it going, iam all ears and eyes on your post. Id like to hear more, its great stuff to me. Its very interesting that your in the Cookes peak mountain range. So the map NP posted years ago leads to or shows Cookes range? If you dont know, NP has passed on. .I miss his post.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Your 48 hours in an alien spacecraft is bit hard to swallow. I can delve into the ancient alien thing a little, but no where near modern day abduction stuff. As far as Knights Templar, I know a lot about them. I know they are a branch of the Royal Cryptic freemasons, which I have studied quite a bit. I surmise I probably know more than you would. The triangle, the square block, heck even 153 degrees- the opposite 333 degrees, you don't acknowledge what that means to the Masons. The Masons were the Knights Templar, they have been around for several thousand years, they were a part of constructing every ancient structure, ancient crypts, back to Egyptian times, all ancient knowledge being passed along up to modern day.

Last edited:

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
creative writing exercise on a treasure forum? umm

chub

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Quote from Steve

" Not a damned thing to show for it, "

If you'd had hooked up with those criminals that swiped that Sword and 3 goldbars at Massacre Peak Petro's

Maybe , just Maybe , your Friend that went over the edge with them , and you , well , maybe they would have shared some
with you .

But Hey I'm not being a Snot Steve ,

yeah , I know a frick of a lot more then you , the ,, ahem ,, anyone would believe I know, so when you read my Initial Post
starting with " In 1996 a Research Team "

well , I can imagine you taking a step back and wondering " Who is this Guy " how's he know ?

ok , this is presentation of what I know , can we agree to call it that ?

I'll do a Post later themed " What If ? "

is that fine with all of us ?

Being polite here , ok ?

Alrighty .

I'm going to recount the Activity of Black Robed Monks , a Caravan of Carretas filled with Bars , Jewels , and other Precious
to " Some Men " Artifacts , as it took Place at our Little Smelter Silver Mine that a Photo of , I posted .

Good Idea ?

Ok , before we roll on that , Too many times have I been asked how I know , and that usually from some spies involved
with The CRIMINALS who have for a couple decades , Been Pilfering The Mine Shaft/ Smelter ,

They Know I know of their Crimes , they wish to know " HOW " I know it <----<<< Fact , not spoof , let's all stay real , I will
if you will ,, good Idea ?

Answer for once and for all of their little Worms in their Criminal Squad , ( Yes , I see you reading Boys and Girls , figure that one out )
Parentheses Statement not directed at Members here , we've got unseen to you company folks )

you have guessed it to be the C.I.A. That's Informing me .

DEAD WRONG .
The C.I.A. doesn't Have a Care , nor the resources , Man Power , agenda to get involved in stupid Crap .

They do their Job , overseas , and not do a job on Home Soil passing intel to an Old Burnt out Toothless Goof Ball like me .

I finally stated it , stated it over and over for months on the Forums .

In Gratitude for my service to my Country , in a special Venue that they had little resource to tap , They Collect Data , if my Name is
attached to that Data , and if it is Felt that ,,, say ,,, a Squad of Worms are a Threat to my Person .

The Data is given as I ask , and not in a way that can be Monitored, Tapped into , Hacked .

So what's this have to do with That Treasure out there in the Cookes and Elsewhere ?

Man , there's so much tied in on those , it has everything involved , crosses Continents , touches a Ton of People and Time lines .

and even the so called " Paranormal " ( Just because a species cannot obtain the ability , doesn't mean it's Para , It's Normal ,
They Just perceive it as Para-Normal <---<<< Fact , no woo woo )

Ok
The Depositing as seen from above as it's Taking Place , what I write here is Fact , it is actually the Truth , as it happened , and how it
was done .

BTW , somebody pop up " NP's Leedle Map for us please , I'll display something for you , using it , then Post a Photo later , it'll cause you to Gasp
and Hold your Breath for a Couple seconds ,, No Lie , it will indeed .

Locate and Find the Photo I posted of the Mine/Smelter Entrance a page or two Back , it helps to look at the Lay of the Land as
I describe the event ,, ok ?

Never mind , I just opened one in Paint , Red Line with Arrow head Points to location of two Trains of " Carts ' filled with ,,, hmmm ,, stuff

Blackline is Daisy Train of Black Robes , Two Lines of Them , one to an Opposite side Entrance , The Symbol of , I posted a Page Back .

These are Facts , ok , not spoof , Fact , Trust is not given easy , yes , I understand that , Try if you can , this is really what went
on there . I believe several Times over different time frames . Trust Please .

Good , be back to Roll with the recounting of the Event .Click image for larger version. Name: Sun Rise side of El Chato 006.JPG Views: 0 Size: 1.51 MB ID: 1680848

Sun Rise side of El Chato 006.JPG

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumleft: LOL,

Welcome back Roger, we love you again. :hello2:

(pirates? Lol....buzzards?) ....you got a lot of broken greenhorn hearts. lol

Hi Mav
My Euphemisms are ,,, hee hee , a Crack up , thank you , it's always a pleasure to communicate with the set of " Good Guys " here .

The Pics and the Description I supplied , are actually Facts , this is indeed the Area as Described in Pedro's Documents .

To answer a question " are all the Caches Pilfered ? "

I wonder that myself , it is possible to dig in , remove a portion , lay platform so you don't have to re-dig the entire
cover of dirt and stones , then recover the hole .

That Pick with the Pointer stone that points to the Rocks covering the 4 gold bars , the one with Ti.'s and Heart ,
from what you can make out , does it look like those stones were removed and replaced after a Dig ?

Ya see , I went there several Times , and even with Live Inspection of it , I can't tell if it's been Pilfered and re-covered .

That's why I say it'd be good for folks to come join in the research with me , and we can all enjoy investigating together .

I mean Man , am I the only one posting useful facts and pin pointing sites , taking pictures that are hard on my crippled old bones ,

posting them openly , and not complaining about it ?

Come , Join in , You can take a live free tour with me , I'll give dissertation of my Interpretations , and you guys cane exchange with yours .

That's how we should have always been with each other anyway Man .

Open with the info , open and friendly with each other , leedle excursions together , and Man , if I'd of been met with the Friendliness I exude and
info I extend , who knows ,, The Members here just may have been treated to an Excavation that Produced .

Oh well , didn't happen did it ?

and now ?

well ,,, and Now , I'm about to make final exit out of this stupid Body and go Home ,,,

Let me ask , If I'm dead correct on these sites , and a Different Team of People come here and snatch open
goodies and put it on Media ,,,
would it bother you that you didn't at least take a chance and put some Faith in my Presentation ?

would it make you regret ?

" What If ? "

a Question you all can ask yourselves , I'll even pitch in for your fuel to get here , I really will .

Just get in the Car , Turn the Key , fill up and drive here , it's just that easy , I've done it for years , really , I have .

Hmmmm ?

OK
well , anyway , Dog , just call me or Pm , email , if ya want to come check these out , as I said , Two weeks and I leave here .
( I bet that's when some readers will flood these sites , always happened in the past , just talkin'Truth )

That's an Open invitation to everyone , all readers , even my detractors , I'm here , it's here , you can be here too .

If the Readers don't trust my Facts , don't just sit there , take a Road Trip here , stick a finger in the well , see if it's wet .

sound cool ?
Ok , come on down then .
Smiles folks ,

( Photo is of formation where 4 bars Glyph and Heart Glyph are Located , the Crack Between the Boulders , see those Rocks ?
Under them is a Tunnel into a Cave . )

( Pirates , Buzzards , and ,,,, Ha Ha Haaaaaa , I crack me up too Mav , good to see ya again )

Sun Rise side of El Chato 014.JPG

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pedro Quote :

" and on first sight of these three small Peaks , turn to the right and enter the Gap into the Mountains , Find the Large Spring
that Makes a Lake kinda Big "

The Gap to turn right into

Chato Place 006.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread