Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 9, 2014
MA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and V3i, Garrett AT Pro , ACE 350, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, fellow treasure hunters and metal detecting enthusiasts. I want to invite you all to check out my blog on Metaldetectors.com. I talk about my metal detecting trips, finds, detecting advice and more! I like to discuss some of our most awesome treasure hunting experiences! I include great information on rare and valuable coins, metal detectors, etc. It’s all about capturing the excitement of the hunt and finding some incredible stuff! On Metaldetectors.com I have detectors for any category and have a library to answer all your questions on the hobby.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vendor on T Net or charter member?

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to Tnet, I suggest you become a charter member, right now you are violating TNet rules.

Plumbata

Bronze Member
May 13, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, ya need to go here: Buy Charter Membership, pay the 20 bucks and enjoy all the extra options and abilities that comes with it (such as advertising commercial services). Otherwise, the mods will be in soon looking for blood.

OP
OP
P

Patriot 1776

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 9, 2014
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet, I suggest you become a charter member, right now you are violating TNet rules.

Sorry I paid a lot to be a vendor did not know I had to pay again for a charter member.
I will take care of this thanks

OP
OP
P

Patriot 1776

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 9, 2014
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, ya need to go here: Buy Charter Membership, pay the 20 bucks and enjoy all the extra options and abilities that comes with it (such as advertising commercial services). Otherwise, the mods will be in soon looking for blood.

Plumbata, I have been hearing, even tho you pay to be a vendor, you still have to pay for a charter member, I thought you would be all set with both. I am sorry will pay to be a charter member thanks

Plumbata

Bronze Member
May 13, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like you need to chat with the mods/admins, I wasn't aware that you had a vendor license and I don't know what it all entails. Neither I nor anyone else commenting here was trying to come-down on ya, it's just that reprisals tend to be swift and severe for those who aren't fully in-line with the wishes of the management here, and we don't want you to get hammered down for something innocent.

Nugs Bunny

Mar 13, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Patriot, I would ask the mods or admin what is required, I see you are a supporting vendor so I don't think you have violated any rules with your post.

Nugs Bunny

Mar 13, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like you need to chat with the mods/admins, I wasn't aware that you had a vendor license and I don't know what it all entails. Neither I nor anyone else commenting here was trying to come-down on ya, it's just that reprisals tend to be swift and severe for those who aren't fully in-line with the wishes of the management here, and we don't want you to get hammered down for something innocent.

For future reference anybody with a green name with dollar bills next to it, is a supporting vendor.

OP
OP
P

Patriot 1776

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 9, 2014
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BosnMate just found out from TN that a supporting member is not violating anything , I was told by TN I am all set,

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess some folks don't know what the green stack of money symbol means.

I'm on your site now, nice selection.

Screen Shot 2015-02-25 at 3.27.45 PM.png

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Okay, I just ordered a pinpointer from you.

It was easy, straightforward, and you had a good selection.

I had no idea what the shipping would be, no indication of cost prior to going into the placing the order section. I was hoping I could make a selection like USPS or something other than UPS (way too expensive) and I don't need overnight.

I was pleased to see that shipping was free. It will make a difference to some folks if you have that information up front- when shipping is free, or get the shipping calculator app for the site.

There should have been a check a box indicating that the shipping and billing address were the same, had to put in the information twice, no big deal. Just a tweak.

The site itself was pretty easy to navigate.

I know you only asked for a penny for my thoughts and I went over a bit- but I hope it helps and good luck.

FFARL

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Folks, Patriot 1776 is a full fledged supporting vendor. I'm trying to figure out why it doesn't say that under his username. It should. There's no need for a vendor to be a Charter Member. They pay a lot toward supporting the site. :)

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
thank you for supporting the site !!! many thanks

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for your patience; and for supporting TreasureNet Patriot 1776.
Checked out your site.

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
is this a new buisness or only new here.site is impressive..:occasion14:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was asking if Patriot 1776 was a vendor or charter member, no harm intended. Sorry.
I am the e-challenged one who can not tell you what the any of the icons above mean or do, so I would not know what a stack of money meant, unless we were playing Monopoly.

Nugs Bunny

Mar 13, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was asking if Patriot 1776 was a vendor or charter member, no harm intended. Sorry.
I am the e-challenged one who can not tell you what the any of the icons above mean or do, so I would not know what a stack of money meant, unless we were playing Monopoly.

I'm the master of Monopoly, but since they made the Federal Reserve notes the same color as Monopoly money, I refuse to play... well that and the occupy movement kept setting up camp on Free parking, and we all know that where the fine money goes. :laughing7:

P.S. Look at my signature :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The pinpointer I ordered was shipped out quickly and I received it on time and in good shape.

This was a quick and painless transaction, everything went as it should.

I'd recommend this business for future purchases.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread