PEOPLE ARE LEAVING MORE AND MORE ITEMS AT THE PARK

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a little area of pot while I was hiking & camping last week... even did everyone a favor by pitching one of the plants into our fire to dispose of it properly. My friends eyes got big as they gasped. I guess they've never seen somebody do the right thing before. *shrugs*

All of this is a true story, including the plant in the fire bit... except I knew what I was doing, and it seemed like a funny thing at the time (it was LATE at night), until the wind changed. :tard:

Bran <><

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
thrillathahunt said:
I suppose as far as shear numbers of particular items found, it would have to be GOLF BALLS!

I have a collection of about 60 or 70 found golf balls!

They are eveywhere.
One of my favorite hunting parks is set right along a nice suburban golf course. When I'm there, I usually end up spending half the day tossing balls back over the fence to the hackers wandering around trying to figure out where the sliced their ball to this time.... ;D

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
godisnum1 said:
I found a little area of pot while I was hiking & camping last week... even did everyone a favor by pitching one of the plants into our fire to dispose of it properly. My friends eyes got big as they gasped. I guess they've never seen somebody do the right thing before. *shrugs*

All of this is a true story, including the plant in the fire bit... except I knew what I was doing, and it seemed like a funny thing at the time (it was LATE at night), until the wind changed. :tard:

Bran <><

Oh Brandon tell me you're not related to this guy...

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha, ha... nope! I'm not British. :D

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
savant365 said:
godisnum1 said:
Ha, ha... nope! I'm not British. :D

Bran <><

Never know, could be a long lost cousin...

I'm not from that part of the south either... ;D

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate to admit that I had a smirk on my face... but that would explain a LOT of what's been going on since January. :icon_scratch:

Bran <><

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
::)

Attachments

• Barack-Obama-in-1980-001.jpg
    Barack-Obama-in-1980-001.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 239

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
The forth of July was great here years ago, people would pack the (lake Michigan) beach during the day. After the fireworks, I would take the kids, flashlights and bags, to the beach.

We found soda,beer,every item of cloths imaginable, camera`s, firewood (at least a face cord), money,toys etc etc.

Then the city outlawed beer on the beach, never found anything of any real interest after that. :wink:

Daddio53

Apr 5, 2008
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Detector(s) used
White's XLT, Tesoro Lobo, Tesoro Golden microMax
I took 3 of my grandsons for a walk around the lake in a Colorado SPrings park. After that walk we went to look for tennis balls around the courts. The fences must be too high for the lazy tennis players to retrieve a ball. So we got 8 tennis balls in that one day. Then we walked over by the ballpark. We found 3 baseballs. Around the soccer fields we found 9 water bottles. Now my grandsons think that every time we go to a park we should find tennis balls and baseballs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread