Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like Joshua, I’d like to encourage you to consider that the other surface collector (on your site) was likely not stalking or spying on you.
It is more probable that they walked that area long before you discovered it. As you have stated, you’re the newbie, so it may be wise to be gracious.
I’d like to add (regarding your other posts) that unauthorized digging for artifacts in MA is illegal and is problematic even on private property.
Everything in Mass is problematic.

OP
OP
Edgychris

Edgychris

Jan 23, 2020
Pilgrim Rock
Detector(s) used
Please reccommend in private message
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Newbie to nomenclature. Please quote me calling myself a newbie. Please..

I think I got a few folks irratated that do exactly what Im saying. Sorry not sorry.

Heres a quote..

The three wise monkeys are a Japanese pictorial maxim, embodying the proverbial principle "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil". The three monkeys are Mizaru, covering his eyes, who sees no evil; Kikazaru, covering his ears, who hears no evil; and Iwazaru, covering his mouth, who speaks no evil.

OP
OP
Edgychris

Edgychris

Jan 23, 2020
Pilgrim Rock
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Heres a newbie Stark Point I guess. Pros must have left it on purpose....

Attachments

• 20200224_194020.jpg
    20200224_194020.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 60
OP
OP
Edgychris

Edgychris

Jan 23, 2020
Pilgrim Rock
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Heres a newbie Stark Point I guess. Pros must have left it on purpose...

New to this; meaning sharing on an open platform.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Edgychris

Edgychris

Jan 23, 2020
Pilgrim Rock
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Look. Love all the input from 75 percent of you folks. The others, ehh, can do without. I like to share experiences, not to be dissed by people who have not shook my hand.

OP
OP
Edgychris

Edgychris

Jan 23, 2020
Pilgrim Rock
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Look. Love all the input from 75 percent of you folks. Th5e others, ehh, can do without. I like to share experiences, not to be dissed by people who have not shook my hand.
So if not worried please provide longitude and latitude to the thousanth place of of where you hunt...

OP
OP
Edgychris

Edgychris

Jan 23, 2020
Pilgrim Rock
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Dynamic postioning is what I do for a living. Please do not insult my intelligence

Attachments

• 20200224_100837.jpg
    20200224_100837.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
OP
OP
Edgychris

Edgychris

Jan 23, 2020
Pilgrim Rock
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Channel 16 13 out.

JKicker

Jul 10, 2017
Tullahoma, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Minelab X Terra 705
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chris, the multiple posts above come across very poorly to people. You have to learn to take the criticism when you post on a public forum or scroll past what you don't like. Making 6 or 7 posts, showing people what you do for a living to prove you are smarter than others won't get you anywhere here, or in life for that matter.

Every response to your original post, even the ones you don't like, are to show you we have all faced this before. Even people who have exclusive permission on properties have this issue with trespassers.

OP
OP
Edgychris

Edgychris

Jan 23, 2020
Pilgrim Rock
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
P.S. I find most of mine here arrow86...
45.5211° N, 116.7310° W

OP
OP
Edgychris

Edgychris

Jan 23, 2020
Pilgrim Rock
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Channel 16 13 out.

We are are all very aware people here. Thats what brings us together. Im not provingg im smarter, just saying I know things as do you. Thats why I came here, to learn. Not to be disrespected. I have been very gracious full of gratitude. Its a select few who are intentionally trying to push my buttons. Im trying to learn, share experience, and not hate. Thats why I came to you folks. Ive learned a lot here. However, i have been treated like a greenhorn deckhand. Perhaps the deckhand has experience too. Thats all.

OP
OP
Edgychris

Edgychris

Jan 23, 2020
Pilgrim Rock
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
We are are all very aware people here. Thats what brings us together. Im not provingg im smarter, just saying I know things as do you. Thats why I came here, to learn. Not to be disrespected. I have been very gracious full of gratitude. Its a select few who are intentionally trying to push my buttons. Im trying to learn, share experience, and not hate. Thats why I came to you folks. Ive learned a lot here. However, i have been treated like a greenhorn deckhand. Perhaps the deckhand has experience too. Thats all.

Lastley. I will give a shout out to Charl, he's been a great steeping stone in my pursuit to understand these rocks. Thanks Charl.

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
P.S. I find most of mine here arrow86...
45.5211° N, 116.7310° W

I never asked for any info regarding spots, I was just confused from a few posts .... a few of them have your own previous quotes above a new response from you .... I was just wondering ... I use the mobile app maybe it looks different on a PC .... dunno

MAMucker

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2019
Massachusetts
Primary Interest:
Other
I regret using the word newbie.
I have learned (from your posts, which I have enjoyed very much) that you have been a collector for a few years, you are a quick study, and you have had a good mentor.
My advice is to let it go and hit the reset button.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions