Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Last edited:
Upvote 0

reuellis

Jul 25, 2014
Abandoned Teays River Valley, WV
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I’ve only seen one other artifact hunter while in the creeks I hunt. I know of at least two others that hunt the same ones I do. Small town and many people see my vehicle parked along one and comment they saw me but aren’t bothered to look themselves.

If anyone is ever in the Teays Valley area of WV and would like to go to some creeks, hit me up.

Nedhawks

Jul 13, 2019
South virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunted a 60 acre property on a worksite with 40+ other people also looking while working. We all found fun stuff like clay pipes, colonial pottery and antique knickknacks. We all had a good time but I found the only 5 intact projectile points and it was mainly because of this website. I should add that I only got to search after archeologists scoured the site for 2 years prior to the project start. And they found multiple early colonial human remains onsite as well as untold native artifacts. When I found my first point I asked the owner if he wants to keep what I find and he said "no, you can keep what you find, you seem to enjoy it." So my message is chill out and talk to the people around you, cause they are the key to the enjoyment of your passion. Kk.

Last edited:

MosesOfTheSouth

Apr 4, 2014
in my mind/wilds of,tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for bringing up this topic. i've seen the like on other forums in various forms. i guess people hunting the same area with permission or on public land is one thing.

from my recent experiences, it's been kind of troubling personally. people trespassing with obviously fabricated excuses. some with none, also carrying long guns...

people following my vehicle after meeting them in a different area, then ignoring my humble advice to keep landowners happy and areas open to hunt.

it's something i've wanted to put to a consensus, it's super hard in my area to find people who share the hobby in the same way.

meth? idk ..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread