People would rather hear lies than the truth

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the way it works and the way some groups operate. No doubt it sells. Play the guy's ego, greed, power. Hypnotize them. Make them believe wrong is right and right is wrong. Play them like a harp. That's why I recommend the book "Handbook To Higher Consciousness" by Ken Keyes, Jr. But the way it goes is the ones who need it the most refuse it. It's what I call the Natural Selection process. Many people refuse to accept the Graces given to them.

Sam "Lobo" Wolfe talked about it. Uh oh, here it goes again. Don't listen to this. He said no one can serve two masters. You can add your own names/titles here but one of them will only deceive you. You can't expect the other to help you if He is not your master. He compared it to soldiers on the battlefield going to the enemy camp and asking for a favor. I know most people will never get past this point or even understand it. They want the easy way out.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
You should post this in the everything else threads also.It would fit rather nicely:icon_thumright:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
  1. People would rather hear lies than the truth

This is the way it works and the way some groups operate. No doubt it sells. Play the guy's ego, greed, power. Hypnotize them. Make them believe wrong is right and right is wrong. Play them like a harp. That's why I recommend the book "Handbook To Higher Consciousness" by Ken Keyes, Jr. But the way it goes is the ones who need it the most refuse it. It's what I call the Natural Selection process. Many people refuse to accept the Graces given to them.
Gee....the shrink is in the house

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Not all of them…some of them still try to sneak in and post their illogical, misinformed and name calling....We now have a lot of new viewers who probably will not like all the mis-information and harassment while we try to help them...Art

Does delusional. now mean 1000’s of hours of enjoying my hobby of treasure hunting and locating and recovering gold and other treasures?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions