Perfect storm for silver brewing

idigdirt

Mar 15, 2006
Epworth, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Compass xp-pro
Primary Interest:
Other
As an amateur herbalist, i have been for about the past 6 years been using colloidal silver (make it myself) to fight off the effects of a great number of pathogens. It will fight off over 650 different pathogens. At a dowsing meeting 6 years ago, they had as a guest speaker a homeopathic doctor who told us all about the benefits of colloidal silver. I bought a very inexpensive colloidal silver maker which has worked very well over the years. I encourage anyone out there who reads this thread to research colloidal silver and try it for themselves. H1n1 doesn't have a chance against it....

C

Cappy Z.

Sort out the distorted claims and marketing hype, to be sure you buy or produce only ionic silver. A good ionic silver generator manufacturer will inform you that only the best product can be made with the best water, so plan on using deionized water only, unless you have pure water PPM metering to check distilled water, for California is the only State that mandates quality of under 1 PPM, a still marginal level for making 5 PPM ionic silver from.

Fred Peschel is a graduate Mechanical Engineer with 40 years experience in custom electronic design and manufacture in the high voltage test equipment area. Upon retirement he started studying self healing and in the last 10 years has become a world class expert on ionic colloidal silver manufacture and applications.
(Just FYI, There indeed might be a perfect silver storm brewing)
Cap Z.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread