Minelab

Attachments

• 14r (1).jpg
    14r (1).jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 774
Upvote 0

cavers5

Feb 16, 2005
Why do the some of the carvings look like they have a lighter color deep inside the actual cuts?

Cavers5

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have any information on that stone, but I just wanted to say that is absolutely amazing to look at! I wish I knew more about the Incan culture.

Bran <><

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I doubt you will find anyone here who can give you the information you need (myself included). You will need someone who is both fluent in Quechua (language of the Inca), and Incan History.

The reason I know about markings and monuments used by the Spanish and American Miners, is because I am familiar with their languages and histories. Codes used by Incas will only make sense to someone who is very familiar with the Incan Language and history.

Wish I could be of more assistance.

Best of luck. You have a very interesting rock there. I would suggest Googling Quechua or Inca Writing, and look at the websites that come up and the Images as well.

Mike

geoscotty

Jun 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do archaeology work in Ecuador so I might be able to help.

hello need some help with a Petroglyph stone Secret found on an old Inka goldmining site in Ecuador
this stone was buried .(the only one)so far we were able to found in a distance from 15 km 3 different groups of marked boulders.

I study the petroglyphs of Ecuador so I might be able to help. Is this from El Oro province? Depending on its general location it might not be Inca. Exact location isn't important but if you could give me a general idea it would help.

[email protected]

omnicron

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I study the petroglyphs of Ecuador so I might be able to help. Is this from El Oro province? Depending on its general location it might not be Inca. Exact location isn't important but if you could give me a general idea it would help.

[email protected]

Hey just so you know this thread dates back to 2007..more then likely the op met a untimely ending from some curse or something! LOL

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
laughing.gif
You comment got me laughing. Anyway, I checked his profile and he last sign-in was back in 2009. Hopefully, he will get a e-mail alert and jump back on. Again - great comment!
killingme.gif

EKG

Mar 19, 2017
From Germany but in South America at the moment
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Jeohunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long time ago i post this one , under the name goldendawn ,the stone is found in the province Napo another one we found is also presented to the Casa de la Cultura,thanks for your help :coins:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread