Photoshop.....anybody?

Zeke

Oct 26, 2004
Jackson Creek,NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I know this is a little off topic........ but was wondering if any of you guys have the Photoshop program and could do me a favor. My 7 yr old sons cousin..(on the out-law side) has told him there is no Santa Claus >:(? I need some reindeer and a sleigh 'shopped onto a pic of my roof. I've got the pic of our house but dont have one of the sleigh and reindeer.

Im gonna set my Trailcam up in the living room and hang a few of his gifts from the ceiling fan with fishing line and trip the cam to take a pic of it suspended in midair. Make it out like Santa must not show up on photos or something ;) But a pic of our roof with the sleigh and reindeer would be the icing on the cake.

Can anybody help me out? Please!

Attachments

• house.jpg
    house.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 167
Upvote 0

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Here ya go,,, not all that great, but hope it works for ya...
HAppy Halidays!? ;D
oops!,,, Sorry about having santa there,, should have read the post a little beter...
Let me see what I can do,,, cant find too many pics of Santas Sleigh,, seem weird,, you would think there would be a million of them out there...

Attachments

• Santa.JPG
    Santa.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 159
C

Charles,Oak Island

Leon, I think you did a great job. I was checking mine but I can't do that good. ;D

C

Charles,Oak Island

If he just left Jackson Creek shouldn't take long to get here at Oak Island if he's head'n east.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread