Pick up/ Dumping Arrangements

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to pester you guys with all of my (probably stupid) questions. This is the last one I promise! Haha. So currently I have 5 banks on my banking run:
SDCCU
BOA1
BOA2
MFCU1
MFCU2

So I have 2 options here, the first being picing up 2 boxes of halfs from BOA1 and dumping at MFCU1, and then picking up 2 more boxes of halfs from MFCU2 and dumping at BOA2. This way is more effective for me because of the bank locations ect. But i was wondering, will I start to run though the same halfs after a while? Because I am dumping and picking up in the same provider?
What I could do instead is order 2 boxes of half from BOA1 and BOA2, and then just have the MFCU1 MFCU2 and SDCCU as my dump banks.
Just looking to get some opinions from you expert coin roll hunters.

As for the SDCCU bank, I use that to dump all my CWR that I pick up along the way :D

All input is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

Upvote 0

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its possible that all of these banks use the same coin courier. So its possible that regardless of where you dump the rejects, you'll be dumping into your own supply. Its only 4 boxes though. If 4 boxes "pollutes" your supply so much that all you are getting back are your own rejects, then you likely weren't going to find any silver anyway.

One thing I would be careful of is buying from a branch and dumping on a different branch of the same bank. Sometimes this can get you cut off from both buying and dumping at any branch of that bank.

OP
OP
Omega

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
Alright, Ill order from BOA and dump at MFCU, thanks!

TheNotoriousA.G.

Apr 29, 2013
Detector(s) used
Hands & Ears
Primary Interest:
Other
I've done it both ways with dumping into my own supply and not. Out of the 150 boxes I tracked doing it each way, there was basically no difference in the average finds. I'd say do whatever is easiest for you; hunt more with less time spent.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread