Picked up 2 boxes at a new source Tuesday

fiatboy

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2007
That's cause I cleaned out Columbus and left town. hahahaha. No silver left in that city!

jk. better luck next time. And seriously, before I left Columbus last week, I did hit the banks pretty hard, especially around High Street and Hilliard.

Attachments

• Skunk_1.jpg
    Skunk_1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 161
OP
OP
D

Daniel964

Jan 25, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
These banks are about 80 miles from Columbus. Been dumping my rejects in the Hilliard area. Perhaps your taking them on a vacation.

These are boxed and wrapped different that the brinks stuff I was getting in Columbus so I still have some hope.

Nick A

May 10, 2007
Columbus Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher CZ3D
Haha, I got my silver Ike in Hillard, as well as a few Bens and some 90%-64s.
All over the past three weeks. You guys are off your game! I only came across one batch of searched halves at one bank in Hilliard.
I bought them all to get the two teller wrapped rolls that were mixed in. Several silvers in those two rolls.

fiatboy

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2007
Haha, I got my silver Ike in Hillard, as well as a few Bens and some 90%-64s.
All over the past three weeks. You guys are off your game! I only came across one batch of searched halves at one bank in Hilliard.
I bought them all to get the two teller wrapped rolls that were mixed in. Several silvers in those two rolls.

Sweet! A month ago in Hilliard, I hit the jackpot---some Bens and a bunch of '64's, but last week was a skunk. That's pretty sweet finding that Ike. I haven't found one of those yet. I've found over a thousand clad Ikes, but I'm still waiting for my first silver one. Two months ago, Hilliard gave me a 1906 nickel. The bank at the Wal-Mart had several hundred in halves a few weeks ago, but I wasn't able to pick them up.

happy hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread