Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Hang in there Tim. If it wasn't for the ridiculous volume of boxes I'm able to go through, I wouldn't have near the keepers I do.

Like I told LJ once, I (try to) make up for with volume the low percentage of keepers I tend to find.

.............or you could try another denomination for a while.............perhaps Lutheran ? ;D ;D

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear Wayne...I know you will keep plugging though. Good luck on the next ones.

Every time I search in a big city, which isn't often...three times so far, I never seem to do well. Each time I think....big city....more banks...more coins available, but each time it wasn't the case. Is it because there are more CRH'ers in the big cities...more competition? I haven't figured it out.

Hope your next box spills over with silver!

OP
OP
E

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really think it is because there are many, many more CRHers here in the big city. I can't complain though, I have found many over the years and I knew it would eventually get to the point where they would be hard to come by. I will still continue to plug for a while though, and will probably start looking at the nickels a little more to try and complete my whitman folders.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread