Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and got the big skunkaroo X 4. Pickings around the DFW area are getting extremely slim. I have had one decent box in about the last dozen or so. May have to quit searching around here, go more out of town and use the local banks as dump banks.

Upvote 0

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Hang in there Tim. If it wasn't for the ridiculous volume of boxes I'm able to go through, I wouldn't have near the keepers I do.

Like I told LJ once, I (try to) make up for with volume the low percentage of keepers I tend to find.

.............or you could try another denomination for a while.............perhaps Lutheran ? ;D ;D

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear Wayne...I know you will keep plugging though. Good luck on the next ones.

Every time I search in a big city, which isn't often...three times so far, I never seem to do well. Each time I think....big city....more banks...more coins available, but each time it wasn't the case. Is it because there are more CRH'ers in the big cities...more competition? I haven't figured it out.

Hope your next box spills over with silver!

OP
OP
E

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really think it is because there are many, many more CRHers here in the big city. I can't complain though, I have found many over the years and I knew it would eventually get to the point where they would be hard to come by. I will still continue to plug for a while though, and will probably start looking at the nickels a little more to try and complete my whitman folders.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread