OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
~Trish~ said:
And just look at the silver shine on that baby! Does it have a date on it anywhere, teeth marks?...anything?
Absolutely breathtaking, i mean that sincerly....i hold my breath everytime i dig.

Thumbs up baby! :headbang:

no teeth marks....and that shine is without even being being polished.
I'm so glad everyone loves it as much as I do!
kell

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow! I think that's a Civil War pop-tab and it could be valuable!

Good find!

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charlie P. (NY) said:
Wow! I think that's a Civil War pop-tab and it could be valuable!

Good find!

its totally valuable to me!!!!

lafatlife

May 14, 2008
CT
I love this place!!! ;D

Keep digging, those are the precursors to a real ring!! (I keep telling myself the same thing every time I did one!)

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bring all my great pull tabs home and then I recycle them all as they put money in my pocket....mlayers

Calworks

Nov 7, 2006
Hey that looks almost like the .9999999 of .9% silver one I found... :o OH! and the rest of them also.... add them all up and...... lets see .999999 X .9% /sq of hyponuse of nothing equals....... well nothing...... OH well.

Maybe we all should collect our aluminum tops and send them to ALCOA for recycle :thumbsup:

nova treasure

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
K*E*L*L*Y said:
the pop top i found!

Awesome Kelly,very glad to see your find. :thumbsup:
It is so fun to get out and enjoy the day digging,no matter what you find, it is the day of enjoyment that is the most valuable. I hope to see more stuff that you dig with that new Detector,so We can all enjoy it with ya.

Take Care,Nova Treasure

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nova treasure said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
the pop top i found!

It is so fun to get out and enjoy the day digging,no matter what you find, it is the day of enjoyment that is the most valuable. I hope to see more stuff that you dig with that new Detector,so We can all enjoy it with ya.

Take Care,Nova Treasure

thanks Rock Star! I'm going to take HB's advice and dig an older site on Sat. ...... maybe i will find something!?

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
K*E*L*L*Y said:
nova treasure said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
the pop top i found!

Take Care,Nova Treasure

thanks Rock Star! I'm going to take HB's advice and dig an older site on Sat. ...... maybe i will find something!?

Good luck then Kell! 8)

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eu_citzen said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
nova treasure said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
the pop top i found!

Take Care,Nova Treasure

Good luck then Kell! 8)

thanks EU
lets not really get our hopes up to much!!! since it will only be my second time!! hehehehe!!!!

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey Kell don't expect to little either, or you might get a heart attack. ::) ;D :D :wink:

Obviuosly just kidding though you're always good for a surprise when MD'ing; nothing is for granted here. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eu_citzen said:
Hey Kell don't expect to little either, or you might get a heart attack. ::) ;D :D :wink:

Obviuosly just kidding though you're always good for a surprise when MD'ing; nothing is for granted here. :thumbsup:

so true EU about the heart attack..... i am OLD after all!!! like a wrinkled old granny!!!
LMAO!!!!!!

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Eu_citzen said:

Obviously just kidding though you're always good for a surprise when MD'ing; nothing is for granted here. :thumbsup:

so true EU about the heart attack..... i am OLD after all!!! like a wrinkled old granny!!!
LMAO!!!!!!

:-X :-X Remember what I told you when you first said "HI kids!" on chat?? :o ;D :D :wink:
Yup, granny, that was it. :-X :o ;D
rofl

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eu_citzen said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Eu_citzen said:

Obviously just kidding though you're always good for a surprise when MD'ing; nothing is for granted here. :thumbsup:

LMAO!!!!!!

:-X :-X Remember what I told you when you first said "HI kids!" on chat?? :o ;D :D :wink:
rofl

yeah i remember.... if I'm a granny... then youre a baby to be sure! :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby:

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow... this is the longest thread about a "pull tab" that I have ever seen.

Way to go Kelly! Just out of curiosity, why don't you put up a post about a rusty nail.

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Eu_citzen said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Eu_citzen said:

LMAO!!!!!!

rofl

yeah i remember.... if I'm a granny... then youre a baby to be sure! :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby:
Yes ma'am I am. :D :D :D

lmao

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rwsnc said:
Wow... this is the longest thread about a "pull tab" that I have ever seen.

Way to go Kelly! Just out of curiosity, why don't you put up a post about a rusty nail.

I haven't found one yet thats why!!!! but when I do... I'll be sure to post all about it!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread