OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Kell don't expect to little either, or you might get a heart attack. ::) ;D :D :wink:

Obviously just kidding though you're always good for a surprise when MD'ing; nothing is for granted here. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

so true EU about the heart attack..... i am OLD after all!!! like a wrinkled old granny!!!
LMAO!!!!!!
[/quote]

:-X :-X Remember what I told you when you first said "HI kids!" on chat?? :o ;D :D :wink:
Yup, granny, that was it. :-X :o ;D
rofl
[/quote]

yeah i remember.... if I'm a granny... then youre a baby to be sure! :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby:
[/quote]
Yes ma'am I am. :D :D :D

lmao
[/quote]

funny!

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You never forget your first.... :wink:

Suckerpunched

Nov 15, 2008
Ogden, Utah
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Umax
Darlin....if 30 years is old......???? I'm takin the bugs on my riding leathers to the "Antique Road Show"....... ;D

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Suckerpunched said:
Darlin....if 30 years is old......???? I'm takin the bugs on my riding leathers to the "Antique Road Show"....... ;D

yeah 30 isnt old.....lol
its just not 18 like EU!!!

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Suckerpunched said:

yeah 30 isnt old.....lol
its just not 18 like EU!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think this post needs to be locked in place at the top.

I'm so amused by a pulltab thread this long...and so humorous. It does bring back memories of early detecting, the first varieties of junk.....all fun and tolerable....

Now...20 years later...I've just seem to have lost the humor in digging a pulltab.....go figure. :icon_scratch:

I'd be happy as a lark to get out and find one today....but here I sit...subzero outside...I'm not digging anything.

I'll tell you Kelly, you are not alone with getting a thrill from finding what most of us have grown to loathe. I've had the pleasure of detecting with another member here that was thrilled to find nails.

It's great being new...I think we sometimes lose perspective when we are loners and set our sights to far.

Back to the basics....having fun :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reminder.

Al

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
deepskyal said:
I think this post needs to be locked in place at the top.

I'm so amused by a pulltab thread this long...and so humorous. It does bring back memories of early detecting, the first varieties of junk.....all fun and tolerable....

Now...20 years later...I've just seem to have lost the humor in digging a pulltab.....go figure. :icon_scratch:

I'd be happy as a lark to get out and find one today....but here I sit...subzero outside...I'm not digging anything.

I'll tell you Kelly, you are not alone with getting a thrill from finding what most of us have grown to loathe. I've had the pleasure of detecting with another member here that was thrilled to find nails.

It's great being new...I think we sometimes lose perspective when we are loners and set our sights to far.

Back to the basics....having fun :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reminder.

Al

Al thanks!
many people have sent me PM saying the same thing!
i hope next time you find a pop top you think of me!
kell

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Al thanks!
many people have sent me PM saying the same thing!
kell

Well with that said, finding a pop top will be enjoyable!! :thumbsup: :wink:

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Kelly, I like you, your a tease....now you go on tell everyone the truth....you found yourself a platinum pull tab.

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rjw4law said:
Kelly, I like you, your a tease....now you go on tell everyone the truth....you found yourself a platinum pull tab.

thanks! lol i try and tease people.... to be fun! its a good time! :thumbsup:

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Eu_citzen said:
Kell

Oh you bet I will Kell!! ;D ;D :wink: :-* :tongue3:

i hope you do baby boy!! lololol :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby: :binkybaby:
You bet Granny, maybe that pull tab is just as old as you... lololol ;D :dontknow: :icon_thumleft: :sign10:

Until next time we meet in chat granny. :wink: :icon_thumleft:

gametalman52

Jul 27, 2007
Northeast Georgia
Detector(s) used
DFX,XLT, Goldbug
Kelly, I would either make it into a necklace with a few beads around or get one of those little clear coin holders and mount it for your fireplace mantle. :thumbsup:

T

trish76642

gametalman52 said:
Kelly, I would either make it into a necklace with a few beads around or get one of those little clear coin holders and mount it for your fireplace mantle. :thumbsup:

or you can glue some bling bling to the tab part...everybody will want one then sister girl :thumbsup:
Do something creative with your prize pull tab, and then post us a picture!

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
~Trish~ said:
gametalman52 said:

or you can glue some bling bling to the tab part...everybody will want one then sister girl :thumbsup:
Do something creative with your prize pull tab, and then post us a picture!

cool idea! then i can wear when im looking for other "bling blinger's"!!
lololol

OP
OP
K*E*L*L*Y

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DetectorJunkie said:
I think kely is the official pretty woman on treasurenet.

what? there are lots of pretty woman on here! ..... right?

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
K*E*L*L*Y said:
DetectorJunkie said:
I think kely is the official pretty woman on treasurenet.

what? there are lots of pretty woman on here! ..... right?

Yes there are, and what makes them all the more beautiful is that they are all into Metal Detecting!!!! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread