Pictures

DetectoDude

May 2, 2004
So. Ca.
I think it is wonderful how many pictures we see of the great finds all of us make. I was thinking it might even make it better if we could include a few pictures of the areas where these things were found. If the items are in a historical area or in a pleasant area or a difficult area to detect it might add to the story. The old saying a picture is worth a thousand words couldn't be more true. Just a thought! ???

Upvote 0

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ditto detectodude !

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great thought Dude!

Good thing for me, is the pics of the surroundings are usually better than my finds! Or is that a bad thing? :D

Nana ;)

DugHoles

Bronze Member
May 23, 2005
Hudson Falls, NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe
Excellent suggestion Dude. A definate good idea and it should be well received.

GL & HH,

DugHoles

beetle662

Bronze Member
Jul 25, 2003
Independence, KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Here's the playground I hunt!

Here's a pic of the playground area I hunt... taken from Google Earth. If you have high-speed access, then you NEED to have Google Earth! not all places are high-res pics... I'm lucky that my area is. But I think eventually it all will be. Very useful and helpful tool!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• playgroundoverhead1.jpg
    playgroundoverhead1.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 255

Ady

Jul 24, 2005
Re: Here's the playground I hunt!

beetle662 said:
Here's a pic of the playground area I hunt... taken from Google Earth. If you have high-speed access, then you NEED to have Google Earth! not all places are high-res pics... I'm lucky that my area is. But I think eventually it all will be. Very useful and helpful tool!

Enjoy!

Fantastic idea of Beetle to put in a Googlen earth photo of the area. I will do that in futre.
Ady

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread