Jan 17, 2014
Asheville
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
you may want to wait till next week for Whites TRX pin pointer to be released. Bosting 3-4" depth with many other nice features and only $40 more than what you are looking at. Do a search for TRX if you have not read about it yet

Your the best,,,,

I have heard they work well, but size wise they are a bit unwieldy. Something more compact like a Propointer is easier to stuff in a deep pocket or tool pouch while you are hunting.

I have one is not a true pin pointer the size is like a big pistol in hand does not tell as you get closer then had to switch to another pin pointer later got a garret pin pointer so I now have 3 first bounty Hunter 2nd pistol probe but had to have with bounty hunter to point when close after a wile got the garret and left the other 2 at home My vote is NO.

I use one and they are pretty nice. For the money it is a wayyy better setup than the crap Garrett labels as a pinpointer.

I'm waiting on the new white's myself. After sending first propointer in because of falsing and getting a replacement that does the same thing I'm over garrett for good.

I may be mistaken, but I believe the pistol probe does not vibrate which is a must for me.
luvsdux

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back