flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'n pretty sure you can ignore the competition and be the first to make an LRL which actually works. But considering the number of posts you've made about this project, none of which contain any technical facts just mumbo jumbo being close yet far, tomorrow now not tomorrow, well I won't be holding my breath.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got Pavlov's dog salivating at my door ready to sink his teeth into a locator that not even "Ready For Prime Time" yet. Down boy, bad dog, no biscuit.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never said I was in sync with the rest of the world. Obviously i am not. Get over it. It's not wine until its time. Tell you this much speaking for myself I ain't here to be an LRL rip off. No shortage of those.

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why don't you read the post from other 50 people who have told us how their devices work for them?

There are 50 fools born every day. The biggest supporters of these devices are those who sell these devices.

Attachments

• inside (1).jpg
    inside (1).jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 469
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 687
  • side_view.jpg
    side_view.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 364
  • H3TecGoldTest.jpg
    H3TecGoldTest.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
There are 50 fools born every day. The biggest supporters of these devices are those who sell these devices.
And the ones that post fake photo’s of the devices are skeptics who can not understand the truth
100_1025.jpg 100_1026.jpg

Last edited:

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, I hope that's one of your "Fake" photos because that device clearly does nothing. It's a diode and a potentiometer connected to an antenna. ???

Seems like it's trying to appear to get the clock signal via RF radiation from the calculator, but I can assure you it can't.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Well, I hope that's one of your "Fake" photos because that device clearly does nothing. It's a diode and a potentiometer connected to an antenna.
Those are photo’s of a 2002 model TG. They are much different from your fake ones
More Park Finds.jpg

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those are photo’s of a 2002 model TG. They are much different from your fake ones
View attachment 1245133

Wait that is A REAL device????????? As in a device someone is USING?

I'm speechless.

An antenna connected through a zener diode to a potentiometer and then to another antenna? That is not even a complete circuit, it's just $1.50 worth of parts wired together.

I can see that what it is PRETENDING to do is get the "frequency" from the calculator and radiate it out through the antenna, but the problem is that the frequency of the calculator is ALWAYS the same regardless of what is on the screen.

The frequency is the frequency of the quartz crystal itself, which if it even has one is probably around 1mhz, but I'd be surprised if it even had one in it... I bet it doesn't.

It is clear that the person who built this device does not understand electronics.

In comparison let me show you a device in which I contributed a bit ... notice the obvious difference between my photo and the "rangertell"?

There are many clear traits of a real electronic device vs a pretend device.

I'm sorry to say I think you have been taken advantage of if you purchased that device. :(

Attachments

• quadrino5.JPG
    quadrino5.JPG
    212.8 KB · Views: 405
  • 100_1025.jpg
    100_1025.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 553
  • 100_1026.jpg
    100_1026.jpg
    925.4 KB · Views: 473
Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Wait that is A REAL device As in a device someone is USING?
Yes it is
I can see that what it is PRETENDING to do is get the "frequency" from the calculator and radiate it out through the antenna, but the problem is that the frequency of the calculator is ALWAYS the same regardless of what is on the screen.
That’s not what the expert skeptic said in his test
The frequency is the frequency of the quartz crystal itself, which if it even has one is probably around 1mhz, but I'd be surprised if it even had one in it... I bet it doesn't.
It is a HP 6S Solar
It is clear that the person who built this device does not understand electronics.
Just maybe he understands Mathematics
In comparison let me show you a device in which I contributed a bit ... notice the obvious difference between my photo and the "rangertell"?
Yes there is. What kind of toaster is that?

I'm sorry to say I think you have been taken advantage of if you purchased that device.
So my bank excepts the money from my find so are they just a pretend backer?

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
He clearly DOES understand mathematics. He makes a device for $10 and sells it for $1000.

Do you mean this skeptic:
Geotech - Technology for Treasure Hunting

Funny, I found this article AFTER I described the circuit. He describes it the same way. coincidence? I doubt it.

Anyone with even the slightest knowledge of electronics can see that calculator, and the "circuitry" inside the Examiner, do nothing useful. Calculators, in general, do have a fixed-frequency "clock" signal that runs the calculator circuitry, but the frequency is not altered by any key strokes. So the claim that the calculator provides a signal with a programmable frequency is false.

The web site goes on to claim that the calculator couples to the circuitry inside the black box via induction, with the meandering piece of wire as the primary side of the "transformer". But this piece of wire is not connected to anything, and therefore is not part of any closed circuit, and cannot possibly support inductive coupling. Because there is no circuitry either inside the calculator, or inside the black box, that could operate as a transformer, Ranger appeals to Tesla in an attempt to explain away the obvious lack of any real induction mechanism. So, the calculator taped to the top of the box cannot possibly relay any "signal" to the inside of the box.

What about the rest of the circuit? It's just a few odd components soldered together to appear "technical". The claim that the components form some sort of resonance circuit which is somehow tuned by the numbers punched into the calculator is false. The silliness of this claim is underscored by Ranger's insistence that, once again, the circuit is of the "Tesla" variety, and not understood by normal science. Such statements are the norm in all sorts of other pseudoscience, and a sure sign that the claims are bogus.

In RealScience, a resonance circuit would never include a series diode, which would specifically block resonance from occurring. And, in RealScience, resistance is the mortal enemy of a resonant circuit, yet Ranger has two pots in the loop, which add up to a whopping 12.4k-ohms. Pretty much guaranteeing that, even if the diode is removed, there ain't gonna be any resonance. But, again, even ignoring the fact that the circuit cannot possibly resonate, the notion that numbers punched into a disconnected calculator will change the tuning of a fixed-component circuit is just plain quackery.

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No. that’s where they get all the fake photo’s.. I am talking about the one that was posted on this board.

So am I. It's the same device, just an earlier version. It really doesn't matter because none of them work.

From the RangerTell website:

"The scientific calculator used on the detector has its own oscillator and when a numerical code is programmed into it for a specific element, it then modulates this code upon the base frequency that’s set up in the detector and your bodies’ magnetic and electrical field."

This is complete BS. There is no "modulating of the code" by the calculator, that is just not true at all. The display is always refreshed at the same frequency regardless of what is displayed. Then, there is no "magnetic and electrical field" of your body, that is also BS. When was the last time you moved a magnet without touching it? A compass needle?

There is no "base frequency" in the detector because it has no power source.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
This is complete BS. There is no "modulating of the code" by the calculator, that is just not true at all. The display is always refreshed at the same frequency regardless of what is displayed. Then, there is no "magnetic and electrical field" of your body, that is also BS. When was the last time you moved a magnet without touching it? A compass needle?
That’s funny. I have 120 mil volts running between my hands. My left hand is the negative and can easily be measured
There is no "base frequency" in the detector because it has no power source.
Try the device sometime. Look at the body to provide the power and look at the wiring.
Try this experiment and you learn something
A metallic pendulum attached by a wire will take on the charge of the hand it is being held by. A pendulum held by a nonconductive string will take on the charge of the last hand which held the pendulum. The pendulum when rotating above an object of a similar charge will continue to rotate and eventually swing back and forth perpendicular to the object. This pendulum when rotating above an object of the opposite charge will start to swing back and forth parallel to the object being dowsed. Caution here when dowsing an object you have touched the object will usually take on the charge of the last hand that touched it. This can be demonstrated by dowsing over an object such as a table knife depending on which hand touched the knife last an opposite reaction of the dowsing device will be seen.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
What is funny is that not one of the millions of people you have claim have been scammed have never came here. The only people complaining are all skeptics. They will tell us that our devices do nothing. They show us photo’s that are phony of what they think is in the box. Not one of them have has ever used one and probably never will.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/long-range-locators/160738-proof-thread.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/long-range-locators/155345-those-have-been-scammed.html
If what these Skeptics are saying there must be thousands upon thousands of people out there that have been scammed by these sellers of bogus equipment….I would like to hear your story…Art

Last edited:

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The reason they can't claim they've been scammed is because there are a million excuses by the sellers placing the blame in the operator's hands. The pendulum example you gave is a great example. What you stated there is simply not true, but how does the average person argue with such ridiculousness? Take that metal pendulum and hang it from a fixed object. Touch it with whichever hand you like, it will not swing in ANY direction without YOU swinging it. That is simply because it will swing the direction you want it to swing when it is in your hand because you are moving your hand to make it do so.

As for the body's magnetic field and your left hand being negative, that is also not true. What you are seeing is a side effect of the analog to digital converter inside a digital meter. You are simply charging your skin like a capacitor with the digital meter's current output, this is why it's fluctuating, and increasing over time.

Try it with an analog meter and you'll find it won't work!

Do you sell these devices aarthrj?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
The reason they can't claim they've been scammed is because there are a million excuses by the sellers placing the blame in the operator's hands.
Or they are happy with the device they bought
T
he pendulum example you gave is a great example. What you stated there is simply not true, but how does the average person argue with such ridiculousness? Take that metal pendulum and hang it from a fixed object. Touch it with whichever hand you like, it will not swing in ANY direction without YOU swinging it. That is simply because it will swing the direction you want it to swing when it is in your hand because you are moving your hand to make it do so.
So... Did you try the experiment? Now you want to talk about Idemotor response. Mine is very well trained and not involuntary

As for the body's magnetic field and your left hand being negative, that is also not true. What you are seeing is a side effect of the analog to digital converter inside a digital meter. You are simply charging your skin like a capacitor with the digital meter's current output, this is why it's fluctuating, and increasing over time.

Try it with an analog meter and you'll find it won't work!
More excuses.
Do you sell these devices aarthrj?
No I do not

Last edited:

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, I've tried the experiment. It does not do what you describe because I do not move my hand to get expected results.

I would love to see video of that pendulum swinging on it's own while attached to a fixed object, direction changing depending on which hand it was touched with last.

Please share that video. Or, make another excuse.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Please share that video. Or, make another excuse.
No excuses and no video. You can learn the truth by hanging anything from a string. I know the 1852 definition of Idomotor will get in your way but this is 2015 and we know that ideomotor is and can be trained. For some reason the skeptic think we have to do everything. I put things on here that has proved what they say is BS. They can do the experiments and find out for themselves. That’s the way real people do things

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread