plastic coin tubes/with lids for halfs

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Theres a store down here called Hobby Lobby that has them, and as always you might try Ebay.

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can also purchase them at pretty much any coin dealer. I bought a bunch for 10 cents each a couple of years ago.

GMan00001

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2006
Twin Cities, MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get mine at the local Shinders (hobby store). 100 tubes for $19.99 with the ability to mix/match. So I usually get a little of everything (except SAC/SBA dollar tubes as I already have enough of those for now). It's convenient and I don't have to pay shipping and handling. So its been cheaper than anything I found online (at least so far). If someone knows of a cheaper source let me know.

RaptorSE

Sep 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE SunRay X-1
I need some of these too. Been scouring Ebay and web-stores all over for the best deal.

A big coin dealer on Ebay sells them for 19.99 per 100 + 10.00 s+h. Steep shipping puts
it at 30.00. Found one place that had all their Round style clear ones on sale for 24.00
per 100... but 6.50 s+h.... 30.00

If I can find a 100pc box of half dollar tubes designed for coins, for 20.00 'ish to my door
... Id buy them.

Anyone here have any hookups ? LOL. They sure would help organize my safe and its contents.

How much are they in the Bookstores? anyone know ?

Also if someone in the forum has access to a coin shop or hobby store and they are decent priced,
let me know. Maybe can make yourself a few bucks and send me a box :) Have Paypal, will spend !

Later all, happy searchin'

silverfinder37

Mar 24, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
looking for an Explorer
Raptor686 said:
I need some of these too. Been scouring Ebay and web-stores all over for the best deal.

A big coin dealer on Ebay sells them for 19.99 per 100 + 10.00 s+h. Steep shipping puts
it at 30.00. Found one place that had all their Round style clear ones on sale for 24.00
per 100... but 6.50 s+h.... 30.00

If I can find a 100pc box of half dollar tubes designed for coins, for 20.00 'ish to my door
... Id buy them.

Anyone here have any hookups ? LOL. They sure would help organize my safe and its contents.

How much are they in the Bookstores? anyone know ?

Also if someone in the forum has access to a coin shop or hobby store and they are decent priced,
let me know. Maybe can make yourself a few bucks and send me a box :) Have Paypal, will spend !

Later all, happy searchin'
http://www.jpscorner.com/
is the cheapest I've seen with shipping about 27.00
best Regards, Ray

RaptorSE

Sep 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE SunRay X-1
Thanks Silverfinder,

Believe it or not, thats the only place Ive ever ordered coin supplies from. I get
my 2x2 holders, and album sheets to hold them there. Best prices on anything
that Ive found, no doubt. Good service too. Thats a handy website for anyone,
check it out if you need something !

Anyways, I did look at their tubes. The only thing I didnt like , was their round tubes
were not the same brands as the square ones. I wasnt sure if they were cheapy hard
plastic tubes, that would crack or break easily. Im gonna email them and if they are
a bit flexible and not brittle, I may end up getting them from JPS.

Thanks !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread