Platinum #4 W/Ice To Top Off 4 Ring Hunt!!!

onthespot

Feb 6, 2012
Asia
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, Sov GT, CZ-21 & Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Our late afternoon, 3 hour hunt started of really slow. After 2 hours I had 800 Yen and 1 junk ring. At the end of 3 I had a silver ring, and 4.5 gram ring marked K14 WG & a 5.5 gram ring with diamonds stamped PT900. It has a Trademark of Disney on the inside. I just got home so I have not had a chance to Google it. I was hunting with Harpa and he found a Giant Gold chain with a super heavy religious medallion. Sorry for the bad photos, but its late. I will take better ones in the morning and re-post!!!

Attachments

• P1100334.JPG
    P1100334.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 209
  • P1100332.JPG
    P1100332.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
onthespot

onthespot

Feb 6, 2012
Asia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
The 14K White Gold ring is the top one with a cross on the face, it also has really small diamonds. The bottom ring is the Platinum one. Enjoy!!!

Harpa just called me, and his chain is 37 grams and chain and pendent are stamped 18k.

Last edited:

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I congratulate on these finds:icon_thumleft:

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds!, Im curous to know how Platinum reads on metal dectors, I hunt alot of areas where I find nothign but rings and jewelry, and worry I might be passing up on the good stuff

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ringdigger

Nov 27, 2012
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
excal ll, white's surf PI, Tesoro sand shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
four ring day is awesome!!!!! WTG!!!!! Plat is definitely popular with the Japanese.

OP
OP
onthespot

onthespot

Feb 6, 2012
Asia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I have twice as much Plat as I do gold. I have only fond 2 white Gold rings so far. I'm still looking for yellow. I've been on Okinawa for 12 months, but I have only hunted for 4 of the months. I feel like I am starting to get things dialed in.

I will get some photos posted of that chain soon!

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Those are beautiful finds, onthe spot!

I like that ring with the cross in the middle:headbang:

Lorraine

OP
OP
onthespot

onthespot

Feb 6, 2012
Asia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I found some info on the Platinum ring. It is from the Disney Cinderella Collection. It retails for 115,500 yen or $1,300 US.

Link to Ring
WD-181/WD-180/WD-179 Cinderella �yƒfƒBƒYƒj�[ƒVƒ“ƒfƒŒƒ‰�z | ƒVƒ`ƒYƒ“ƒWƒ…ƒGƒŠ�[

I don't know if it is better to scrap it or to try to sell it out right since it is from Disney. What do you guys think? I am also thinking about trying to trade my 4 Platinum rings for a Excal. I have never Scraped metal before and I read that you had to have a account in the past because they are not taking new customers. My mom is a silversmith and makes custom silver jewelry, so she could probably open a account for me.

cahil_2

Apr 27, 2012
West. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab e-trac,
Garrett Pro pointer, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson, Predator 31 Digger, Minelab pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found some info on the Platinum ring. It is from the Disney Cinderella Collection. It retails for 115,500 yen or $1,300 US.

Link to Ring
WD-181/WD-180/WD-179 Cinderella �yƒfƒBƒYƒj�[ƒVƒ“ƒfƒŒƒ‰�z | ƒVƒ`ƒYƒ“ƒWƒ…ƒGƒŠ�[

I don't know if it is better to scrap it or to try to sell it out right since it is from Disney. What do you guys think? I am also thinking about trying to trade my 4 Platinum rings for a Excal. I have never Scraped metal before and I read that you had to have a account in the past because they are not taking new customers. My mom is a silversmith and makes custom silver jewelry, so she could probably open a account for me.

what beach are you hunting on over there. and where are you stationed?

OP
OP
onthespot

onthespot

Feb 6, 2012
Asia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I am not military, I'm here on a missionary visa. I hunt all the beaches on Okinawa. I live in Yomitan right off 58, the closest base is Tori.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

Southern_Digger

May 21, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer and Excalibur; Tesoro Tejon; Fisher 1265-X; Garrett Master Hunter; White's Coinmaster; In closet: Bounty Hunter and Relco
Primary Interest:
Other
Very nice. It is good that you can get out there. I pre-packed my gear charges the Excal battery and got ready for a long walk in the ocean, only to be canceled on my day off because I was needed to stay and work extra hours. Bummer! cause I never get to spend the proceeds of the extra hours anyway... goes to the bills such as daughters college, her car, ect.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread