Playground and beach finds

Glenn-RI

Sep 22, 2005
Cranston
Hi everyone,

I hit a few different playgrounds Sunday afternoon but they were pretty much cleaned out before I got there. I only found 97 cents and a few odd things. The guitar pick and teardrop shaped stone (fake) were eye finds. Yesterday it was 95 degrees here and very humid. So last night I went to the beach to detect for 2 1/2 hours. I found a ring in the wet sand at low tide with markings "10RB" inside. Does anyone know what the "10RB" means? I also found $1.42 in clad and a watch I spotted from about 25 feet away just lying on top of the wet sand at low tide. It's just a Timex Expedition and still working. There were a lot of people walking the beach and it must have just fallen off someones wrist. I had just made a pass by there a few minutes earlier. I was waiting for someone to ask me if I found it so I could return it, but no one did. I would like to get down to the beach again tonight, but I don't know if that's going to happen. Today it's suppose to be very humid again and get up to 101 degrees. Hopefully it's cooler where you are and happy hunting!

Glenn

Attachments

• playground.jpg
    playground.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 753
  • ring_and_watch1.jpg
    ring_and_watch1.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 753
  • ring_and_watch2.jpg
    ring_and_watch2.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 719
  • ring1.jpg