Please come support idaho miners

omnicron

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What he is trying to say Bob, when the Ex-EPA guy was doing his presentation, We were watching the faces of the Reps. that was in attendance. Some how looks of downright shock, while other seemed that they were amazed. I think over all they have been for the most part awakened to the fact that they may have been misled. I can honestly say 90% of the reps in attendance were paying close attention, some even taking notes but one or two couldn't keep their eyes open. I'm sorry I have no names, If I was to look them up I could put names to many by the face. The Ex-epa guy made a excellent presentation based on his years of research.

The Sheriff from Idaho County also make a great presentation, he even sort of threated to have any EPA official arrested if they showed up in his county on what ever charge he could come up with. He is defently on the side of us and doesn't like what the EPA has been doing, one straw at a time.

The guy from the Waldo Mining district also made a heck of a case. He made reference to both Oregon and Cali, and how the EPA want all dredging to fall under the permit that big dredges have to have to dredge harbors, river way and for construction and such.

I feel optimistic on the outcome actually.

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for the update.
I didn't need names so I don't know where that came from.
Meat & potatoes was what I was looking for and you gave me a heaping portion...good job.

Thx
Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread