✅ SOLVED Please help with mirror from "The Bombay Company"

TradeWithYou

Tenderfoot
Sep 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone,

I've been a member here for several months and have learned lots. And realize I still have tons more to learn. Which brings me to my latest find. Hopefully someone out there is familiar with this.

It appears to be a 3 piece fold up makeup mirror. Maybe a travel mirror? All three pieces are attached with hinges and it is a dark cherry color. As far as size, it's approximately 8 inches across, 11.5 inches long and 1.25 inches thick. There's a brass sea shell designed piece at the bottom approx. 1" x 1". The back has a small brass tag of the same size that says "The Bombay Company" on top with a line across the middle and under it "La Compagnie Bombay.

I'm uploading some pictures to help anyone who might know what this is. Or could tell me where I could look for more information. And thanks for your input. I really appreciate it.

011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg

bradyboy

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2007
Clearwater, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could be wrong
Bombay company is a modern supplier of imported products.
We have one here in our local mega shopping mall.
I could be wrong
BradyBoy

Upvote 0
OP
OP
T

TradeWithYou

Tenderfoot
Sep 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bradyboy,

Thanks for replying. Boy, I blew that one. What I was really wanting to know is, what the heck is its proper name, and what it's worth. I couldn't find it on their company website so I thought it might be a discontinued item. I've seen other items by this company and they seem to have decent quality products. I'd hate to sell a really popular item for next to nothing so that's why I'm asking all the questions.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
T

TradeWithYou

Tenderfoot
Sep 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
surf,

Thanks! So this folding mirror sold for $20 new? Or is that what it brought on ebay maybe?

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread