Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Roger.... Brad here. Sorry to hear what happened and it pisses me off also. Dean called today and told me. I haven't / don't spend the time I used to on T-Net. From the photo on your forehead it does "look" like an object hit you. But, like that really matters...???? I truly hope your recovering properly. And your welcome here anything you'd like to cruise a few miles West (pick up Frank on the way!). I was so glad to meet you and Dean this past summer in MI.

We'd have a field day in my shop if we could ever get our hands on the a-hole(s). Might be a T-Net camp out weekend for some/many of us.

My best to ya Roger.... Brad

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Brad; Now that is one trip I'd be GLAD to make myself. I can show you guys some very innovative techniques to use in your shop when we find those :censored:. :violent1: !!! Yup, I'd love to be on that camp out as well.!!! It's soooo relaxing when your having FUN by the camp fire. Just Us and the :censored: :blob8: Aren't Emoticons so Expressive.!!! :laughing7:
DS; We here are waiting to hear from ya but if ya need to sleep talk when you wake up ok. Make sure you take the Meds the Doctor gave you ok. PEACE:RONB

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey guys, I'm okay. Just watching more youtube movies - you'd be amazed at what you'll find there. Really, I'm just taking a little bit of time out. Don't worry, I'll continue to be okay.

I really do appreciate all the concern. Keep the faith, it's Deep

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess we go by day by day.

Here's what I figure happened to me.

I was at a park in close city/town near me. Thinking through what happened, I believe I went down from a hard shot to my left jaw, then got popped on the forehead somehow or the other, have a serious bruise on my left thigh.

I had both earphones on.

I still don't remember what happened. I guess my jaw was just in a later stage of life.

I've wanted to hide for a while, the last few days. I just haven't wanted to be here. It's kind of like I'm ashamed this happened to me.

Many good people here, please all of us need to be safe period. I never expected this.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
You are still you Deep. And still well thought of.
Like the creek ,emotions rise and fall sometimes. You ain' t been washed out yet. Just have to give some highwater time to pass sometimes.
Then...Onward!

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Oct 23, 2011
Stuart VA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't find out about this until yesterday. I usually hunt with Deepseeker but was getting acupuncture that day. I have hunted the same sight many times and was there the day after he was hit. I've never felt like I was in danger but will be more careful now.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey buddy, just to be on the safe side,
Go to a hospital and tell them what happened. They will probably want to take X-rays and check for any other issues.
Report the incident to the local law department. If someone is going around assaulting people, there may be a pattern and it may help the sheriff to apprehend these clowns.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Man, Deep.... I hope you are OK. Get a dog? Strap on a .45? What a load of crap!!

I had to get out today and do some shipping (Excal to new owner thank's to TNet For Sale Forum). Got up with Indian Steve, he's more schooled in shipping things out.

Maybe I grow a tad wiser every day. I certainly appreciate friends more every day.

Steve said he would likely report it to the police just to get extra patrols through that park (Martinsville, VA for any of you Virginia detectorists).

I'm a very very private person. If I could walk through life completely invisible I'd be a very happy man. I think I've said this already = Won't nothing come from me going to the cops except just another invasion of my very private world

Hey :) it's one week later, the scab on my forehead will probably fall off within the next week and I'll have a new scar as a testament to my life as to how many times I can get myself wounded :)

I was born a klutz, and this fits right in. I don't keep track of how many times I've bled, but I've a gravel embedded in my right thigh from a bicycle accident in 1960. It makes a great talking point with intimate partners :) Wanna feel my rock?

I do like girls.

Maybe I'm kinda like Jeff Gordon, got a gal stalking me right now, sometimes "NO" just doesn't translate. One of those times when complete retreat and invisibility helps a whole lot.

What? What? I say that in reference to all of our week past.

Was there a solar storm that passed through and made this such an explosive time - as we have right now in this world of ours.

Shazbat!!! ( I don't remember who, but the term was introduced to me by an Indian from across the water - it means WT?)

Keep the faith, we just keep pointing forward and deal with life in our own way.

My way is different from yours.

Yours is different from mine.

Keep the faith,

Deep

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Oct 23, 2011
Stuart VA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a good visit with Deep today and he is looking well and isn't any uglier than he ever was.:laughing7:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe Sadie Hawkins changed her mind after rolling him over. :skullflag: (Too soon to joke about it?)

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
could be a tree branch!!!!!!!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I do like girls.

Maybe I'm kinda like Jeff Gordon, got a gal stalking me right now, sometimes "NO" just doesn't translate. One of those times when complete retreat and invisibility helps a whole lot.

sorry Deep, I didn't see this till now. you must keep an eye out for anyone, the big uns can wallop you good!
you gotta be like me, get a tshirt that says NO!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
also ought to mention that the young rich pretty ones can hire big dudes to get after you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread