Please post more, gang!

Billinoregon

May 3, 2012
Sweetwater, TX
Detector(s) used
Tesoro DeLeon
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here I am watching it rain day after day in soggy western Oregon (10 inches since December 1, and several feet of snow in our mountains) and dreaming of detecting on warm beaches. The post count seems to have gone down a bit here lately and it is interfering with my vicarious life!

Upvote 0

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Whaaat?! I thought you Florida guys found gold on a daily basis.

If we told everyone that, we would be more overcrowded than we are now...

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Well after 4 hours of hunting my treasure is 75 cents and a pouch crammed with garbage.

It looks like you worked Caddy's over pretty good.

It's been a few years since I've found anything there, it's hit pretty hard by lots of guys.

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It looks like you worked Caddy's over pretty good.

It's been a few years since I've found anything there, it's hit pretty hard by lots of guys.

Yeah seems to be hit hard. I've never found anything there either. I went a couple days ago and hit something big and deep in the wet sand right in front of the chairs. I dug about 2-3 feet until I couldn't keep the walls up any more or get any leverage on my scoop. Still getting a solid mid tone hit which was overloading my CZ. I was down into the hard shells and just couldn't dig any deeper without the hole filling in.

I finally decided it was a) too deep and b) probably a sign or aluminum chair and gave up. If it was actually a bar of silver please give me a 15% tip for locating it for you haha.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions