Mar 20, 2012
Mebane, North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today I was picking squash from a friend's garden and I found this point. He had never found one on the property, so I offered it to him but he declined. My hobby is metal detecting, but I love scooping points up when I see them. This point was found in central NC. It is broken on the base, but it is an old fracture. My guess is that it is a Morrow Mountain, but my knowledge of points is limited. Would you guys help me figure out what type of point it is and how old? Thanks in advance, FoundInNC

IMAG0585.jpg
IMAG0586.jpg
IMAG0587-1.jpg

Upvote 0

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well first off i typed pinella....try n get it right if ya gonna try n question somebody. Second off ya kinda come across as a person who knows absolutely everything about nothing but u always have an opinion.....thnk ya can fill in the remaining blanks or should I s.p.e.l.l. it out for ya??

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Just reading what you wrote.
I'm done with this.. I just thought your attitude was uncalled for.
I still haven't seen where I was wrong about anything on this thread.
Do you have any thoughts on the subject of this thread?
Leaving me out of it.

Last edited:

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
Well first off i typed pinella....try n get it right if ya gonna try n question somebody. Second off ya kinda come across as a person who knows absolutely everything about nothing but u always have an opinion.....thnk ya can fill in the remaining blanks or should I s.p.e.l.l. it out for ya??

Hey bro. I have nothing against you. Get that said first. Gator is straight up gangsta... I mean a cool dude. (My turrets, sorry) really, I thought of him about like you do at first. He means all good. He is a bit stubborn, and we still but heads at times. That's all part of it. Remember, words on a screen show no empathy. Give him a little time, you'll see. No need to step in so defensive bro. Really, I'm only trying to keep a working, close nit team here. I'm in no way scolding you (I haven't the authority) nor calling you out for more problems. I'm not saying that you have knowledge inferior to Gators. I'm just saying, I stepped in with a very opinionated Mr. Big Stuff attitude as a new member here. Some of the veteran members still have nothing much to say to me due to my entrance here at T-net. I shot my on self in the foot. Don't do as I did. We all know what we know. And we know nothing more. I need some of everyone's knowledge, myself.

borlamm1

Jan 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey bro. I have nothing against you. Get that said first. Gator is straight up gangsta... I mean a cool dude. (My turrets, sorry) really, I thought of him about like you do at first. He means all good. He is a bit stubborn, and we still but heads at times. That's all part of it. Remember, words on a screen show no empathy. Give him a little time, you'll see. No need to step in so defensive bro. Really, I'm only trying to keep a working, close nit team here. I'm in no way scolding you (I haven't the authority) nor calling you out for more problems. I'm not saying that you have knowledge inferior to Gators. I'm just saying, I stepped in with a very opinionated Mr. Big Stuff attitude as a new member here. Some of the veteran members still have nothing much to say to me due to my entrance here at T-net. I shot my on self in the foot. Don't do as I did. We all know what we know. And we know nothing more. I need some of everyone's knowledge, myself.

U have a point n i may have jumped the gun.....my apologies.....sure didnt want to get off on the wrong foot n i apologize again

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread