POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

When you comment and/or reply to a particular thread here on TreasureNet, do you always read everyth

• I never bother to read the post before commenting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DD-777 said:
It's guaranteed to be 8 times stronger than ordinary...

because This Rubber is GUARANTEED!**

It\'s Guaranteed!.jpg

**Wearing a set of four "Guaranteed Rubbers" on your SUV will not necessarily protect your vehicle against sexually transmitted diseases. If you want 100% protection for your car, keep it in the barn (along with The Horse).

Attachments

• It\'s Guaranteed!.jpg
    It\'s Guaranteed!.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 390

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone ever does get it, I hear penicillin works well. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm a bit concerned about the "CON." Word has it there have been many severe cases reported unofficially.

Symptoms include but not limited to:

1) Extreme desire to do nothing, but extremely fearful of doing nothing
2) Extreme desire to do something, but extremely fearful of doing something
3) Extreme desire to be noticed on TreasureNet, but extremely fearful of being noticed
4) Extreme desire to not be noticed on Treasurenet, but extremely fearful of not being noticed
(and many other such symptoms)

The "CON" is really short for "hypochondria" (most people misspell it hypoCONdria and thus the "CON") which is of course the fear of fear.

The treasure person stricken with the "CON" is apt to fear most the biggest fear that he (or she) is afraid of (or words to that affect).

That biggest fear is the fear of not contributing something truly meaningful to the treasure hunting community but at the same time there is this indescribable horror from deep within that one might just do something worthwhile.

Do you suffer from the "CON?"

Millions do ya know. I think about them all the time. Well, maybe not all the time but most of the time. Well, maybe not most of the time but once in awhile. Well maybe not once in awhile but on rare occasions. Come to think of it, maybe I secretly am afraid to admit to myself that I don't give a ......But then on the other hand I...

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That reminds me of the time the Leprechans showed up and ate all the damn ice cream......................

OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Cybercop106 said:
That reminds me of the time the Leprechans showed up and ate all the damn ice cream......................

Ya, that's so true. :o

And Carol Lewis had the CON, I know that now.

Attachments

• Carol Lewis.jpg
    Carol Lewis.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 317

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think she might have been a PRO ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread