POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

When you comment and/or reply to a particular thread here on TreasureNet, do you always read everyth

• I never bother to read the post before commenting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

arkhunter

Jun 12, 2006
little rock,arkansas
Detector(s) used
whites-garret

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
"I thought I thaw a puddy tat!!!"

Attachments

• big-5.jpg
    big-5.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 553

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
Got real butter on it Gypsy ?

That reminds me - di y'all know - margerine is only one molecule away from being plastic ?

Diggem'

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BBQ kangaroo is the cats pajamas ;D

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We use to play that "I can rhyme any name " game, you know Nana, Banana, Fofanna............until it was my friend Chuck's turn and then we all got detention. "I am innocent", he screamed! But the Guilotine doesn't determine guilt or innocense! I miss old Chuck, fo.....what's his name. Montecristo

OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
gypsyheart said:
I miss old Chuck too :'(..he always liked my popcorn.....but alas ...I think he liked Carols Chrysler better...

Oh sure! I remember Chuck! Me and Chuck and Carol and Carl were tighter than stretched duck tape.

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Michigan Badger said:
gypsyheart said:
I miss old Chuck too :'(..he always liked my popcorn.....but alas ...I think he liked Carols Chrysler better...

Oh sure! I remember Chuck! Me and Chuck and Carol and Carl were tighter than stretched duck tape.

Any relations to Bob, Carol, Ted and Alice? Is this Carol, Chuck's Carol? Small world.

johnowill

Aug 20, 2006
Pesotum, Illinois
<------- while searching around on treasurenet this morning, I found my 14th post for the year!!! Anybody know the value of these? they all look fairly modern, but pretty cool all the same.

I'm sure there are more posts out there to be found, just takes time and determination.

OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
johnowill said:
<------- while searching around on treasurenet this morning, I found my 14th post for the year!!! Anybody know the value of these? they all look fairly modern, but pretty cool all the same.

I'm sure there are more posts out there to be found, just takes time and determination.

Congrats on the 14th post johnowill !!! 8)

It's worth potentially 1,000's to collectors. In fact, no one can dig 15 until they've found 14.

I remember those days of 12 and then 13 and finally 14. Man, what a rush!

Yes, posts are relatively modern. However, the basic concepts communicated herein date back to the garden of Eden.

Badger

gord

Mar 30, 2005
London, ON
gypsyheart said:
Nana40 said:
I am sooo confused. :-X

Nana don't read between the lines very well. :P

:D
Nana Honey,
Just read the lines....there is nothing between the lines except alot of space. :-*
Problem may be that there's nothing IN the lines 'cep a lot of space.
Gord

OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
gord said:
gypsyheart said:
Nana40 said:
I am sooo confused. :-X

Nana don't read between the lines very well. :P

:D
Nana Honey,
Just read the lines....there is nothing between the lines except alot of space. :-*
Problem may be that there's nothing IN the lines 'cep a lot of space.
Gord

ex nihilo nihil fit…?

However, we must consider that there are other definitions of nothing. The idea of nothing being based on the negation of being is not the only nothing.

So as you can now plainly see, it is plausible that anything that doesn't yet exist and isn't completely determined MAY in fact come from nothing.

I hope this helps.

Badger

R

rvbvetter

So as you can now plainly see, it is plausible that anything that doesn't yet exist and isn't completely determined MAY in fact come from nothing.

I hope this helps.

Badger

[/quote]

It's only logical to assume it's feasably so. After all. This thread came from nothing. ;D HH

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, but everything does exist. Because the minute, no, the second you say it doesn't exist it does exist'cause you just said it! Montyphilosopher,....and save this . Some day it may be worth a lot of money. Montego

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions