POLL - The majority of our members are...

Well there you have it! A fun little poll but a good break down on who the audience is on this awesome forum.

Here is one last kick to the top, maybe get some straggler votes in. Thanks for participating.

Have a great weekend,
Big Mo

It is funny that very few who have done the poll so far are old enough to have been born when all coinage was copper or silver.

clovis97 said:
It is funny that very few who have done the poll so far are old enough to have been born when all coinage was copper or silver.
Some old farts just hate the internets, believe me

old enough for AARP. I was 3 when the last 90% silver coins were minted.

mountainman 2 said:

You obviously mean minted for circulation because 90% silver coins are still being minted today - just NIFC's.

Otherwise that would put you in the 0-12 age category and you'd sure have to wait a while for AARP. :)

SilverFace said:
mountainman 2 said:

You obviously mean minted for circulation because 90% silver coins are still being minted today - just NIFC's.

Otherwise that would put you in the 0-12 age category and you'd sure have to wait a while for AARP. :)
True, i stand corrected. ;D

AGBlex said:
now do a poll for who finds the most silver at what age
and at what bank... I want to know what time of day banks give out silver... and to what age group!!! 8)

...don't take this the wrong way, just a little humor for other's. I really think this was a great poll to open, I figured most people on here were 40+, proves me wrong. :hello:

fistfulladirt said:
clovis97 said:
Some old farts just hate the internets, believe me
+1

I know a couple of those old farts. They started CRH in the late 50's looking for the famous 1955 DDO but they are not aware of or interested in this site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back