POLL What State has the most Metal Detectorists Vote for your state

Please select your state

• Total voters

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Jeffro said:
Hey now- them's my "goin' out" clothes, when I wanna get all fancy, dontcha know. ;)

Another vote for Orygun, but I doubt if we're gonna be the winner in this one! :D
Dang Jeffy....I thought for a minute you had won the poker tournament .....................

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Georgia here and looks like I'm all alone at the moment. :(

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol TT....can always count on you to make it all fun! :D

Looks like Oregon is still tied for first though! ;)

Idig4beer

Dec 23, 2007
Lebanon, oregon
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter-Fortune Hunter
Hi all Oregon seems to have alot of post on Tnet,I live here so bias sets in.But I would keep a eye out for Pennsylvania. Idig

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Louisiana is only one behind us at this point...guess us Oregonians are just the loudest because I do know there are LOTS more detectorists on tnet in other states! lol

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
rofl I did see that was posted....my thought was cheater!! lol Not really since I sent pm's to every oregonian I could think of and forced them to vote right off the bat! ;) there are so few of us I wanted to make sure we got counted before we were over run by the bigger groups! lol

S

stefen

TreasureTales said:
Cynangyl said:
rofl I did see that was posted....my thought was cheater!! lol Not really since I sent pm's to every oregonian I could think of and forced them to vote right off the bat! ;) there are so few of us I wanted to make sure we got counted before we were over run by the bigger groups! lol

LOL, I got the idea from you! :D But not many Californians can read, so you have us at a disadvantage.

Please clarify to not read english ;)

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would think that there will be a ton from Texas and Florida... But for now I'll take pride in the Cal lead...

PLL

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Holy snot! They have outnumbered us! :o :o Run!! Run like the wind! Find more Oregonians to get on here and vote! rofl

OP
OP
imafishingnutt

imafishingnutt

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2007
Superior Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Tesoro, Whites DFX, Nokta Impact Pro, Ace 400.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahhhh California.....AHHHhhhhh.

I have always said the best part of California is seeing it in my rear view mirror as I cross the state line.
All the Californians say what a wonderful place it is to live and yet they all move up here to Oregon...They flock in here like flies....lol

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I am quite fearful that Oregon will only be a suburb of California if we do not figure a way to stop it! There are more former Californians here that would make sense if they all loved California so much! ;)

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
LOL TT....that could very well be true too! This has been such fun! I figured Oregon would be ahead a few minutes....we were ahead a few days even. lol Now I guess it is time to start cheering for the West Coast States! :D :D

OP
OP
imafishingnutt

imafishingnutt

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2007
Superior Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Tesoro, Whites DFX, Nokta Impact Pro, Ace 400.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would think with all those detorists from Cali there would be nothing left to find...lol
But I know there is still a lot of gold in that thar state.
Ima

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread