oct field finds 005.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 212
  • oct field finds 007.JPG
    oct field finds 007.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 205

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Now that's what I call beautiful country, Great shots CG. We are having trouble with fall colors this year but I think your area is prettier then ours.
Van

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice just the same, we haven't even started
to turn yet.

Fossis...............

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
CG still pretty good :) the landscape is lovely !! I really miss my fall colors this year. My trees around the farm are still green when usually they are loaded with yellows, reds and oranges ???

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
Those are still some nice shots, tho :)
Driving around today, I couldn't help but notice alot of trees are already naked !
The wind and rain has already taken the leaves down.
Damn.............I hate a naked tree :(

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
CG,

That may look "poor" to you but it's a lot more color than we're gonna have in Tennessee. Face it, you're just spoiled with those awesome New England Falls! ::)

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks great to me, I believe this is the worst fall that I can remember for lack of color, but we are also a couple weeks behind in the leaves turning due to summer hanging on and the drought.
Hard to believe that the Ocean temperature is still 69* here off Atlantic City, instead of the usual 59* average. That warm water protects us from most snowfalls the Northeast gets and allows Don in SJ to hunt almost all winter long! ;D

Don

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Yup spoiled is the word. Last nights rain did not wash away all the leaves as I feared. So.....I am going to leave work a little early and climb to the top of that tower and see if I can catch you some GOOD shots. If my fear of height's gets to me I'll give my camera to some one else and have them do it :D

Van, I was looking and picking up rocks, but no luck with any arrow heads this timeout. A guy was walking his 3 dogs down there and says to me too bad those things don't detect arrow heads, I've found about 50 down here :-\.

Now Don thatis just not nice! First you send that rain last night up here and now all the snow? Bring it on! I never did get to ride my snowmobile last year. :D

TeddyB1967

Feb 23, 2007
Pennsylvania
Beautiful Pics ;D

We don't seem to have much red or the bright orange color yet this year here in PA. Most of the tree's around here are green and yellow with a little bit of orange. Doesn't look like we will get the bright color's this year, weather is turning cold here with all the rain we have gotten in the last 2 days.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful, I wish those colors would last forever.

;) RR

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am retired and looing for buddies to search beaches and parks in and around Bridgeport Connecticut. I am also looking for true stories about Connecticut bury treasures.

Connecticut Danny

[email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread