Post your temp now.

SE Florida 88 degrees today. :'( Too hot for winter.
Now at 11 pm it may be in the 70's.

Southwest Missouri 12 degrees. Tsgman

SE North Dakota -10 now on the way to -21 in the morning. Taking the Excalibur to Ixtapa in 22 days.

36 degrees (windchill factor 32 degrees) at 10:30pm near Houston, Texas.

Huntin' 59er

36* Midnight, hanging out in Richmond tonight so I can hunt here tomorrow...and stopped in a book store this evening, picked up a CW book. Pictures of a surgeons tools are making me feel faint. :-\

Ferrybank, County Waterford, Irealnd, 5:30 am (yes, I am an insomniac). Its going to be about 56 deg F today and sunny. I'll be digging at the beach in Tramore.

9:28 PM Pacific Time 19 degrees NE wind at 5 MPH. Gonna be 34 tomorrow. Was 9 degrees 6 AM today. Ground still frozen but it will be in mid forties next week with lows in the mid thirties. You KNOW what I'll be doing next week. Going to do a gun & Antique show tomorrow in Walla Walla, Washington.
Spotz

kevino1960 said:
Tampa Bay 10:49 PM and a balmy 64 degrees.... I miss the cold ;) I will be out tomorrow digging and Sun I will be hunting sharks teeth at the beach... sometimes I love FL.
Hey I just checked the Temp. gauge and it read 2 above 0 here in NW Ohio, mind if I come down to Vinice Beach with you and do some Shark Teeth hunting. If you haven't been there, it's the best place for shark teeth. If you don't mind walking in the water the best ones are out a piece in the water. Take your water scoop with you, it's great.

HH, wish I was down there with you. Ringfinder

Charlotte, NC
Updated 12:00 AM

36° F 2° C
Feels like: 31°

Scattered Clouds

Wind From the West
at 6 mph

Saturday Forecast (Club hunt day)
Hi 45
Lo 30

And muddy as all get out.

bscofield6 said:
East Central Indiana.... it was 9 at 6pm.... expected to hit -9 this evening.

You can bet your sweet behind that I won't be out digging for a while, haha. I haven't been out in about 4 weeks. This sucks.
same same

1:30 am norfolk int airport (Va) reading 41 , not bad its actually warming up, tomarrows high was supposed to be 41 so looks like its gonna be wamer.

Not hunting this weekend dang it, got to get my blazer back on the road. Lil toyota is nice on gas but can`t haul nothing in it.

Good luck up there Charlene, u going CW relic hunting?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back