POST YOUR WEIRDIST THING FOUND

IMG_2359.JPGIMG_2360.JPGIMG_2361.JPGHere is something that is a little different, it is brass with either gold or a better coating of brass, no ideas, it is quite thin, here is a drawing of it if it might have been whole.

Last edited:
I think this post is a good idea, but more than likely it will get moved to another section. Here's one of my unusual finds:

In honor of the 'girls,' Agnes, Mabel, and Beckie(also known as Miss Thang, Trixie, and Shugar Britches), the 3 Merry Widows who invented the first 'reusable' condom in the late 1800's. Hopefully it held up better than the package!
laughing7.gif
Breezie

3MerryWidows.jpg

Found these MDing in the Black Hills years ago, turns out they are core samples from the Homestake Mining Co. They are laced with pure gold!

Attachments

• core samples 001.JPG
    core samples 001.JPG
    189.2 KB · Views: 127
I couldn't get my girlfriend to set still for a picture.

Thought this was rather strange,pipe tamper. GodBless Chris

Attachments

• K640_002.JPG
    K640_002.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 111
no picture available---I reburied the 40yr+ tin that contained a mummified parrot---(my friend who lived there said, 'Nope, never had a green parrot)----
p.s. it was a foot down in an 8" tin right by the cloths line post---you know what I was thinking---!!

Last edited:
I have proberbly had a few Weird finds over the years, but this one comes to mind.....Bird leg Band, and still some of the Bird attached. :laughing7:

SS

Attachments

• med%20x%20009.JPG
    med%20x%20009.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 233
I found this a few months ago on the Battlefield of Resaca,Ga. I gave it to the sheriffs office of Gordon
County. they sent it to Atlanta to be tested for Id. (I think it's a Human shin bone). Anyway the strangest thing I've found.2011-02-10 001.JPG2011-02-10 002.JPG2011-02-10 003.JPG2011-02-10 004.JPG

The weirdest thing I ever found was a pudding cup,open with a spoon in it,in the middle of nowhere,also at the beach at a beach clean up in Port A in Texas,we found on the beach,several blue bags with fecal matter in them(semi-see through bags),droped from airplanes?,so we were told.:dontknow:

I think this post is a good idea, but more than likely it will get moved to another section. Here's one of my unusual finds:

In honor of the 'girls,' Agnes, Mabel, and Beckie(also known as Miss Thang, Trixie, and Shugar Britches), the 3 Merry Widows who invented the first 'reusable' condom in the late 1800's. Hopefully it held up better than the package!
laughing7.gif
Breezie

View attachment 722204

Maybe that was all there was. ouch

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back