Posting pictures

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's because the size of the photo was still too large. Generally, most photos usually look good on here at about 640x480, or 800x600... however, the length (height) of your photo was much longer (taller) than the width... so I went with 1024x768. That seemed to work well.
Anyway, here's the program I use. The first post is for Windows XP systems... the second post on there is for Vista or Windows 7
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,220308.0.html

Bran <><

kenley

Nov 2, 2008
Seminole County, Ok.
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Someone posted this awhile back on T Net and it works.
Go to: ImageResizerPowertoysetup.exe and it will ad an option when you right click on a photo that lets you resize your photo. Or e-mail ithe photo to yourself.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kenley said:
Someone posted this awhile back on T Net and it works.
Go to: ImageResizerPowertoysetup.exe and it will ad an option when you right click on a photo that lets you resize your photo. Or e-mail ithe photo to yourself.

Heh, I was the one who posted the Microsoft Image Resizer Powertoy... it's on the link that I posted above. :wink:
There's a clone of it on my link as well, which works for Vista & Windows 7. I was stoked when I upgraded my laptop, because I use this program quite a bit!

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem... glad it helps!!

Bran <><

OP
OP
GroundS.KeepeR

GroundS.KeepeR

Jan 25, 2009
Tennessee
godisnum1 said:
It's because the size of the photo was still too large. Generally, most photos usually look good on here at about 640x480, or 800x600... however, the length (height) of your photo was much longer (taller) than the width... so I went with 1024x768. That seemed to work well.
Anyway, here's the program I use. The first post is for Windows XP systems... the second post on there is for Vista or Windows 7
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,220308.0.html

Bran <><
Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread