Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heres a few relics from a CW site near me, its 100 degrees out there!! wow...

ALSO: Hello All, I am Inviting friends from Treasure-Net, To a Civil War encampment hunt on Saturday Oct. 14th 2006 from 9 A.M. Until 6 P.M. Only Registered T-Net members from 7-13-06 and before will be allowed to attend, this will stop rouge Relic Hunters from trying to just come.
This is for us friends at Treasure Net.
Details: There is a $25.00 sign -up fee for Detectorists non detectorists will have to pay $10.00 This is first come first served only the first 50 payed will be allowed to attend. The money will be used for refreshments, Door Prizes, and donation to the land owner. I have also added a PAY PAL donation link on the site for those who's like to pay by Pay Pal.
The land was occupied by 4,000 plus Union Civil War Soldiers during all 4 years of the War, there are original earthworks still on the property today, they were put there to guard a major railroad bridge the General thought there would be a major battle there and large earthworks were built, but the battle never happened. this spot has been metal detected before I was there last week and In 15 min. I found a $200.00 seated half dime less than 2 in. deep and found 6 dropped minnie balls... and an eagle button, there are many items still to be found.
LOCATION: The exact location will be given out to payed hunters only, you can find Motel rooms and food in Sedalia Mo. that is near the site of the hunt. Memebers so far that I believe are attending:
Gypsyheart ,
Tsgman ,
Nana40 ,
River Rat ,
bgscofield ,
Scotty,
Dig-it
&Okie

UPDATES will be posted on the Forum Hunt Webage, Please go to this website and hit the Forum Hunt 2006 link on the front page, it will bring you to the official Forum Hunt page with lots of info. thank you JD

www.greatestmetaldetectorists.com

There is now a PAY PAL donation link on the HUNT website for those who'd like to pay by PAY PAL...thanks jd

Attachments

• 000_2406a.JPG
    000_2406a.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 711
Upvote 0

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice civil war relics JD.

We need some rain and some cooler temps.

HH Jer

SaintSea

Feb 13, 2005
Central Florida
OH, MAN! I sooooo want to join this hunt! :o
It's a long haul for me from Florida; but I think it's doable. Let me check the calendar at work and see if I can get Friday the 13th! off. If so, I'm on my way!
Thanks for making this an exciting possibility!
Ruth

OP
OP
j.d. in the usa

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well I hope you can make it !!!! saint sea! any questions just message me.... jd

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread