Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still need to figure that out.

Did you download the cd that came w/the Nikon ? If not, you have to do that 1st.
Then, you click on a pix.on your computer that you took.
Then, on the top left you'll see the 'Edit' icon,click on that.
Then, on the far right you will see all the edit options (represented in slide bars). Drag/Move the bars where you want them.
Then, click on the icon on the bottom right.Wait 2 seconds and the "edited" pix will appear :) hope that helps.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you download the cd that came w/the Nikon ? If not, you have to do that 1st.
Then, you click on a pix.on your computer that you took.
Then, on the top left you'll see the 'Edit' icon,click on that.
Then, on the far right you will see all the edit options (represented in slide bars). Drag/Move the bars where you want them.
Then, click on the icon on the bottom right.Wait 2 seconds and the "edited" pix will appear :) hope that helps.

That's what I was talking to WT about. I'll catch you up. Mine just came with a quick start guide,no CD. It gave instructions on downloading SnapBridge to my smart phone. Easy. Then it gives instructions to download "ViewNX-i" and "Capture NX-D." This is not working on laptop. So, I will need computer with Windows 10 I suspect. Or fork out the money to get W10 on the laptop. Still trying to decide which way I want to go. I'm going to see if the link WT gave above will work on laptop. I've got to figure something out because I don't have an owner's manual unless I download it. I can't buy any extra's at this time. Mr, Wrightdigger has told me I've spent enough money already, so I'll have to wait till I prove myself or if he forgets my birthday, again.:laughing7:

I will bookmark this thread so I can reference your instructions. I appreciate it!

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what I was talking to WT about. I'll catch you up. Mine just came with a quick start guide,no CD. It gave instructions on downloading SnapBridge to my smart phone. Easy. Then it gives instructions to download "ViewNX-i" and "Capture NX-D." This is not working on laptop. So, I will need computer with Windows 10 I suspect. Or fork out the money to get W10 on the laptop. Still trying to decide which way I want to go. I'm going to see if the link WT gave above will work on laptop. I've got to figure something out because I don't have an owner's manual unless I download it. I can't buy any extra's at this time. Mr, Wrightdigger has told me I've spent enough money already, so I'll have to wait till I prove myself or if he forgets my birthday, again.:laughing7:

I will bookmark this thread so I can reference your instructions. I appreciate it!

I'm doing it on windows 7 (I refuse to get windows 10). Anyhow, the last step for editing pix. is to click on the tab where my arrow is. 004.JPG

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Must have been "old lady" error because it's all downloading now. I'm glad because I don't want W10 either.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Download failed again. Something about a kernel32???

ARGH!!! :BangHead:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nice shots.

Never blow on a camera lens ... they make tiny blowers you can get for doing just that. They also have a tiny brush on the blower with extremely soft bristles:

blower.jpg

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
005.JPG
Hey Wrightdigger.......... if you ever get the Nikon photo editing figured out.This is what it does.With only a little sharpness/brightness/contrast added :)

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mendoAu

Apr 23, 2014
SW Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
View attachment 1569574
Hey Wrightdigger.......... if you ever get the Nikon photo editing figured out.This is what it does.With only a little sharpness/brightness/contrast added :)

corvette2.jpg

I was just curious if my copy of PHOTOSHOP 5.0 would make much of a difference in the corvette picture. It's an old version of PHOTOSHOP that was pretty spendy when it first came out but has a bunch of bells and whistles.
corvette3.jpg

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
[FONT=&quot]
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by RTR

Hey Wrightdigger.......... if you ever get the Nikon photo editing figured out.This is what it does.With only a little sharpness/brightness/contrast added
smiley.gif

[/FONT]

attachment.php

I was just curious if my copy of PHOTOSHOP 5.0 would make much of a difference in the corvette picture. It's an old version of PHOTOSHOP that was pretty spendy when it first came out but has a bunch of bells and whistles.
attachment.php

Hey mendoAu, the Cobra belongs to RTR, the Corvette slid in and blocked his shot ???

mendoAu

Apr 23, 2014
SW Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ha!... I'll see if I can scrub that vet out and dial in the rear fender of that cobra.....

One thing I really like about PHOTOSHOP 5.0 is that all you have to do is open a saved photo and clik save as, then change the name R00234.jpg to R00234copy.jpg and a box opens...just save it to the lowest setting and it reduces the volume for quicker downloads to the internet with little if any quality loss. Helps with those folks with slow internet/e-mail abilities.
Here's my "front yard restore" contribution to show quality vehicles:
DSC00079 a.jpg
DSC00140 a.jpg
DSC00146.JPG
DSC00144a.jpg

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Man!
Your getting good .

You & Yours have A wonderful Resurrection Celebration.
Davers

That’s “Woman” to you, Mister. LOL! JK! I know what you mean. I hope you get your photos downloaded soon. I’m anxious to see them!

I hope you and your family had a great Easter!
~S. I. C.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread