Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave44:

You claim I posted "bad information" about the Tesla Corp. because I didn't mention another, completely different, company.

Just how is it "pitiful" to point out the truth? Tesla wasn't given anything - it borrowed money and repaid it years early. The facts are posted on the company's website. If you dispute them, where are your sources? "Obama's diary?" Huh?

Speaking of being a bully - why do you shout in red? Is it someone's birthday?

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

The red is so that you can see your errors. You rail about Tesla and the question about where the money went was relating to Solyndra. Tesla was the question about American employees. Logic seems to escape your posts more and more.
Luck to you.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Dave44:

I leave it up to the Mod to enforce the rules.

I can see why Chad asked you to let him handle this. This is what Chad wrote: "All the millions in TARP money that was given to the Tesla car company which never created a single job in THIS country?"

How in the world could you possibly read Solyndra into that false statement? Or not understand Tesla is located in Palo Alto, California - US of A.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BTW, when I posted the results of a "Social Security Search" you just say "it's not accurate".

Well, I bet you would say that as well whenever some deadbeat is denied credit. The source used by the PI was experian, transunion and equifax ... the three main credit reporting companies.

Every time someone applies for credit, that information is entered into a database. If you apply for credit as Tom Thumb, the SSN you use is recorded as a key field along with the name and address you used.

Now, let's be honest ... in 1970, who knew that Barry Sotoro aka Barak Hussein Obama was going to run for the presidency and win?

No one. I think rather than saying the SSN search was invalid, it might be good to wonder if maybe some financial hijinks were going on. That really deserves an investigation, but no one is willing to expend the effort.

Be real folks, he is a liar ("if you like your insurance company ...", "if you like your physician ...", "going to close down Camp Gitmo", do I really need to continue?)

How about all those "shovel ready jobs??"

Solyndra getting 1/2 billion ... because a large contributor to his campaign was getting paid back?

All the millions in TARP money that was given to the Tesla car company which never created a single job in THIS country?

Dave44:

I leave it up to the Mod to enforce the rules.

I can see why Chad asked you to let him handle this. This is what Chad wrote: "All the millions in TARP money that was given to the Tesla car company which never created a single job in THIS country?"

How in the world could you possibly read Solyndra into that false statement? Or not understand Tesla is located in Palo Alto, California - US of A.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

I know you are being obtuse for some reason you hold secret. But here is Chadeaux's post again. I hope the pretty colors will help you see where your post went awry.

No worries pard, just pointing out that your retorts do not accurately correspond. I am sure you understand how that is important?

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Dave44:

Another swing and a miss. While I certainly wouldn't agree that statement regarding Solyndra is accurate, my posts have been about Tesla - a completely different company.

The funding of Solyndra and the US government loan to Tesla were completely different programs. Did you read the Tesla statement? Nothing to do with TARP. And neither program has anything to do with "shovel ready jobs." Or the US Congress preventing the closure of Gitmo and continuing to waste millions of dollars each year.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

Last edited:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whatever you say pard. Hey, is that the orderly behind you?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
some people just can't help but use blogs as a source of fact...when everyone intelligent knows blogs are anything but accurate sources of information...only biased opinion.
I Might or might not agree. When are you going to use a blog again Pip?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread