Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2018
Mountain Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Minelab Equinix 800, ,Garret AT Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a chance today to start detecting at the permission in the yard I got for returning my latest class ring. I detected for 3 hours and covered about a 25 x 40 foot area. There were a lot of nails like usual and I did manage to avoid must of them and still bring the goodies out. Slow swings close to the ground looking for the high and mid tones. Then going back and forth over the spots hoping for a good repeat of the signal so I could pinpoint and retrieve.

I was able to find 41 coins worth 95 cents. 7 wheat pennies in the batch 1944 to 1956 and a few interesting pieces. 2 brass presidential tokens (Coolidge and Taft), a lead soldier, a race car that looks like to came from a monopoly set and a hem weigh for a curtain. There were a few pop tabs, a key, bits of aluminum siding, two modern buttons with rusty ferrous metal backs, a child’s aluminum cookie cutter (smashed), parts of several toy guns, and other miscellaneous bits and bobs not in the pictures like usual in a yard.

No silver or really old finds, but a lot of fun anyway and more yard to detect and finish another day. :laughing7:

6F2EB3AA-C180-4E5C-ADA4-8404766E3E7A.jpeg

6D4C5A19-12E5-4090-B95A-E217E3AF43E5.jpegF1B39FC0-3D95-48C8-9810-C0D182111F17.jpeg

Thanks for looking and keep swingin. May your coil lead you to good things.

Upvote 6
cool soldier, you know that he was played hard with

Congratualtions on the relics and coins! :occasion14:

Cool tokens :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back