Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah they were the only two things that it ,says. It doesn't have a brand name
If you can post a good pic of it tomorrow showing the true color you may have a $250-350 bottle there based on past auction results...

OP
OP
Lovebottles

Lovebottles

Sep 19, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can post a good pic of it tomorrow showing the true color you may have a $250-350 bottle there based on past auction results...

Yeah I'll take a picture of it tomorrow. I do have a question how do you get the fogginess and the rainbow color out of the bottles? Why I ask is because one of my soda bottles has the original metal and rubber stopper piece. I'd like to get the fogginess out of it so you can see the stopper. The stopper makes the bottle look really good.

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Bottle sickness. Only way to really remove it is to have the bottle tumbled. Great finds for sure. Jgas

OP
OP
Lovebottles

Lovebottles

Sep 19, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I took some pictures of the medicine bottle. It's aqua and color and it has little tiny sides to it. It's probably hard to see with my camera and sorry about the dirt I can't get it all out.
P_20180927_132341_BF.jpg
P_20180927_132658_BF.jpg

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
So I took some pictures of the medicine bottle. It's aqua and color and it has little tiny sides to it. It's probably hard to see with my camera and sorry about the dirt I can't get it all out.
QUOTE]
Thanks, don't know the current value in aqua, off color variants bring $300+

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread