Propointer tact switch

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I Dont know the size but I do know that you can go to ebay & put in the search bar garrett propointer swith & it will come right up the exact replacement $10 shipped

OP
OP
C

Chrank5

Greenie
Feb 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I seen that but they sell those switches for 3$ for 20 of them on amazon but I just need to know the size

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can always ask em

OP
OP
C

Chrank5

Greenie
Feb 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got confirmation that they are a 6mmx6mmx12mm 6 pin tact switch, they are super cheap (20 for around 5$).

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow dude thats cheap pm im debating on puttin a new switch in mine once in a while I gotta,double hit it,not a real issue but huh ill have to look around for a crazy deal like that

OP
OP
C

Chrank5

Greenie
Feb 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought some on amazon but the free shipping sucks it's like almost month, also be very carefull removing the old soldering and installing the new one because you can wreck the circuit board. Read up on disassembling the propointer because you can break the switch removing the circuit board

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread