rwmnc

rwmnc

Feb 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Whites MXT 300 purchased new 3 years ago. I would classify myself at the "intermediate" level.
The best thing I've ever found is a sliver St. Christopher, regular coins, nothing spectacular.
I have never found any gold rings etc. and it discourages me.
Any advice on understanding my machine better besides the manual?????? from you pro's would
be much appreciated.
Also, what machines are they using on the "Diggers" tv show?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
It's pretty easy to search MXT 300 on Youtube and find videos of people using them, plus tips and tricks.

Helped me a lot with my E-Trac....

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Buy the mxt edge book, it's worth every penny... Also don't change your detector, I had a whites mxt-300 just like yours and it was great, only thing that needed change was the coil, the 12 in coil is just too big, get a 10in DD from whites and it will make a whole new machine....

OP
OP
R

rwmnc

Feb 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the response. I have the 9.5 eclipse coil. Can you tell me how the 10in DD coil makes a difference.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread