Purchasing direct from Loomis or similar?

mentalvirus

Aug 7, 2011
I imagine this is not possible but I'm wondering if anyone has contacted Loomis or a similar company to inquire about purchasing large quantities of coin from them directly? I have sent them an email on this. I have not heard back but I'm guessing it would be a big fat NO. Not sure why though, why they wouldn't let someone pull up with a pickup truck and take a pallet of halves out :hello:

It would save a lot of BS at the bank if I could just pull up to Loomis and load up $10K in halves lol You know, cut the bad attitude middle women out :laughing9:

Upvote 0

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
In my opinion, the cash/coin company like brinks, loomis etc. doesnt want to cut out the bank from the mix. The bank is their client, and the more the bank "needs" their service, the better it makes them look and feel... just my opinion

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This question has been answered in other posts. You will find just about everyting you could want to know by reading old post. The answer is no. :thumbsup:

azlegends

Jul 13, 2011
Actually, surprisingly I called the local brinks branch about a week ago, and got some interesting answers. I explained to the guy that I ran a small business from my house(not a total lie, as I really do deal in antiques) and that my local bank couldn't supply enough coin. He said that it would not be possible for brinks to deliver coin to my house, but he said that they would be more than happy to drop off all the coin I need at my local bank. Now I just have to wait for the ok from the bank, which shouldn't be a problem once the vault teller gets back.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They will but you have to an account with a bank they service and retail space they do not deliver to residential.

So the reality is it is not direct from them because they do not "own" the cash/coin , they are a courrier service / processor service.

If they did have an option to buy directly from them it would probably be cost prohibitive anyways.

Better off just increasing your network of supply banks to keep standing orders for each day of the week.

Bigheed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions