Question about finding property owners

cam9457

Mar 18, 2008
Cape May, NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab ETRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just wondering if anybody knew of a general website that I could enter in an address or point to a property on a map that would give me a lead as to who owns the property and or contact information? I've got to spots of Rev war encampments but can't find any info on who owns either property. I've tried all the normal ways such as asking neighbors and cops. I've gone to the township office but no one can give me a definite answer. Any help would be great, thanks

OP
OP
cam9457

cam9457

Mar 18, 2008
Cape May, NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab ETRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a good idea, I didn't think of that. Are there any nationwide sites for property info? I don't usually have such a problem, but I've been trying for these two sites for about a month and a half with no luck

CanUDigIt

Oct 1, 2007
Chester County, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
OP
OP
cam9457

cam9457

Mar 18, 2008
Cape May, NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab ETRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool, thanks TJ. I'm trying to get together another group hunt and one of the large fields was divided by a land sale and I would like to obtain permission so we can hunt the entire area. Thanks for the info, I'd like to be able to get enough area to be able to accomidate another group hunt

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ryan I have the same issue with some areas near the Battle of the Brandywine. Its not that easy when you don't really know where property borders are. All I know is that lots of it is still farm land which is a good thing.

Brian

OP
OP
cam9457

cam9457

Mar 18, 2008
Cape May, NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab ETRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Brian, the second link TJ posted was extremly helpful and easy to use. Gives property boundries too

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread