Question for the gun grabbers...

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
so Basic background checks to help keep guns out of the hands of those with clinical mental problems and criminals is not acceptable?

Hate to tell you dejapooh there isnt a law that can be put on the books or enforced that will keep weapons out of the hands of criminals.For 100 bucks or less any criminal around here can go into Boston and buy a pistol on a street corner.Failing that 10 bucks you can go to homedepot and buy the materials to make a single shot shotgun in less than an hour.Criminal do not follow the law therefore laws are not going to stop criminal from getting guns.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
More personal attacks Dano? Just saying.....

Not at all.Just stating that i find many of worlds posts confusing.

Now these on the other hand i DO consider personal attacks:

"But I guess you would know about being in the dirt as you must spend a lot of time there on your knees....bowing to the queen."

"But after all a known criminal such as yourself tends to like to pick fights...... ".

Your words i believe Dieselrat?.......Just saying!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

"But I guess you would know about being in the dirt as you must spend a lot of time there on your knees....bowing to the queen."

"But after all a known criminal such as yourself tends to like to pick fights...... ".

LOL!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

Dieselrat? still name calling? I would have thought you could come up with something better than that. You let me down Dano.....LOL!

302guy

Banned
Jan 24, 2013
Delaware / SoDel
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro (for now)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hate to tell you dejapooh there isnt a law that can be put on the books or enforced that will keep weapons out of the hands of criminals.For 100 bucks or less any criminal around here can go into Boston and buy a pistol on a street corner.Failing that 10 bucks you can go to homedepot and buy the materials to make a single shot shotgun in less than an hour.Criminal do not follow the law therefore laws are not going to stop criminal from getting guns.

For $1 from the Dollar Store you can get an ice pick and spine shank people.

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nobody is planning on taking our guns. Surely there are real problems you could be worried about.

You poor confused soul. Your ignorance and everybody else on the subject matter is truly appalling. See the big problem is we have had it to good for to long. I'm sure most of you that thinks it's no big deal are actually nice people. But you lack of historical knowledge betrays you. Ron Emanuel and Hillary Clinton are both video tapped saying "you never let a crisis go unused" They are totally trying to do all they can. Just look at the gentleman in NY. All this anti-gun hist-aria is taking advantage of current events. Even SNL is getting in on the act...shocker. Now that more and more facts are coming out on james holms and adam lanza these individuals were desturbed for some time and gave out all kinds of clues that because in this sue-happy society and over the top PC world we live in knowbody wants to do the right thing and say what..maybe this guy should have weapons, maybe we should take more seriously a doctors warning that james holmes might be dangerous. I'm all about civil liberties but these seem like no brainers..but i digress. Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

**UPDATED: NO GUNS CONFISCATED: NY man?s license revoked after son made water gun threat at school » The Right Scoop -

UPDATED: NY Man?s Gun Permit Suspended Over Medication ? Police Admit Mistake! | New York City Guns

I could go on and on about this but I will say this. it is always armed citizens that step into the line of fire to stop bad people who want to harm others in these horrific event when they are present. Notice these cowards always pick places less likely to have armed citizens. It isn't police that just happen to be there. It is your neighbor and mine that step up. You want people like me armed. because i am the guy that will step in harms way to stop evil and protect ignorant liberals like all those on here that simply can't understand what all the fuse is about.

Wake up people and do your home work. And before a moderator thinks I'm calling names I am not. I am stating facts as the definitions of ignorance is lack of knowledge.

Thomas Jfferson said it best "The tree of liberty must some times be quenched by the blood of both tyrants and patriots" Freedom isn't free. When the government fears the people there is liberty, when the people fear the government there is tyranny. Get of the couch, turn off CNN and the other propaganda news networks and read, research and learn the truth.. Your are sheep that are being lied to and led to slaughter.

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

First off the is THE UNITED STATES of these AMERICAS. We don't expect you the king of neutrality to understand our gun rights. it's because of our love of freedom and justice your not speaking German...don't forget it sir....your welcome. You should study the great founders of our great country. Wallbuilders.com will be a great place to start.

Oh and you must have us confused with one of your European neighbors, WE BOW TO KNOW ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
while Prescott Bush was dealing with the Nazis and talking with the Morgans about overthrowing the constitutionally elected government, was he doing the correct thing, Steve? How about Henry Ford, should he have been charged with "dealing with the enemy" by showing the Germans of that time how to get the assembly lines going full on?

You could maybe research "The Garden Plot" or maybe not.

I don't think Dano has you confuse with anyone, there just seems to be a different side to the same coin being used in the game here.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Well stated SteveoCBR! I couldn't agree more.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Dano, now that this thread is getting some attention again this would be a great time to explain the name "Dieselrat" as you said you would do someday...
The floor is yours!

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly who has said ANYTHING about taking your gun? Please give me the names of the politicians who are asking that we take guns that were legally sold and purchased?

The first amendment only applies to the Government restricting his right to speak. The owners of this board and their representative can shut up anyone they like.

Well, until you can actually point to someone, I will have to disregard your fantasy as any legitimate point in this discussion. I could just as well come out against the free distribution of guns by the tooth fairy. You can not prove that is not going to happen either. Until SOMEONE says ANYTHING about doing ANYTHING that resembles taking away the guns you legitimately purchased, please stop saying, "They wanna..." or "They're agonna..." or so on. The tooth fairies are not that interested in your guns.

Who cares. Where is the filed bill saying they are taking your guns??

Riiiiight.

Illuminati, new world order, reptilians, liberals or space aliens?

so Basic background checks to help keep guns out of the hands of those with clinical mental problems and criminals is not acceptable?

The thing I think is interesting is 302 thinks I am talking what ifs, and I think that he is...

Oh you guys! "No one wants to take your guns" . Lol Are you a paid misinformer or do you do that on your own?
Sen. Feinstein: Private Gun Sales Play into Terrorists' Hands

Bet you wish she hadn't exposed the plan here, huh?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano is unable to reply....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread