0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
302guy said:
Then would you agree that it would be unwise to disarm the poor shepherd today when his civilian model semi-automatic could not be considered "well armed" against men who possess superior firepower and the ill will to use it with a total disregard to the cost of life? I have never feared a weapon so much as the man and his intentions. The ease of which a tool can be used to kill is only tempered by the hand that holds it.

Trust in The Lord my son. And yeh I don't think the story would have been as great if Goliath had a Saturday night and David walked up with an AK. Takes done of the suspense away don't you think?

302guy

Banned
Jan 24, 2013
Delaware / SoDel
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro (for now)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Trust in The Lord my son. And yeh I don't think the story would have been as great if Goliath had a Saturday night and David walked up with an AK. Takes done of the suspense away don't you think?

This is the problem with the people who have never suffered real loss caused by the hand of another. Have never lived under an actual threat of death by the hand of another. They are ignorant of the facts, they are insensitive to the feelings of, and they are arrogant towards the categorically different life you are forced to live. You are essentially saying, If something happens you just call 911. Well, that didn't work the first time.
Some aren't taking precautions out of fear and propaganda. Some are taking them because of prior experience. What do you know about that? Why should I risk my family's lives based on your hunch, religion, or opinion? They are based on the weak delusional ideologies of hippies and peacniks. When the police can do their job without guns, I may put mine away. But until then forget it.....or get over it.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
This is the problem with the people who have never suffered real loss caused by the hand of another. Have never lived under an actual threat of death by the hand of another. They are ignorant of the facts, they are insensitive to the feelings of, and they are arrogant towards the categorically different life you are forced to live. You are essentially saying, If something happens you just call 911. Well, that didn't work the first time.
Some aren't taking precautions out of fear and propaganda. Some are taking them because of prior experience. What do you know about that? Why should I risk my family's lives based on your hunch, religion, or opinion? They are based on the weak delusional ideologies of hippies and peacniks. When the police can do their job without guns, I may put mine away. But until then forget it.....or get over it.

You really need to work on that tan more.:laughing7:

Skwerly

Jan 24, 2013
Yucaipa, CA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Iā€™m a major gun advocate (I even work as a professional paid reviewer), I donā€™t get into the hype much. I have a lot of guns, but I donā€™t normally tell anyone unless Iā€™m asked.

I surely donā€™t try to convert a gun hater to a gun lover, so I donā€™t really understand why haters try and turn me. Iā€™m all about the law and being a good citizen, but if someone breaks into my house in the wee hours of the morning, Iā€™m calling the cops *afterward*.

The way I see it, the far left groans and gripes about guns and for years, nothing is done. So they put the ban on automatic weapons on the table and the ā€˜call 911ā€™ zealots think theyā€™ve won for a while; thatā€™s cool with me.

I personally am not into the AK/AR scene, anyhow, and prefer more practical weapons, but I still follow the ā€˜issueā€™ a little bit.

When the anti-gun spokespeople like Boxer and Feinstein have concealed carry permits, you gotta ask whatā€™s really going on. :D

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II

British police do and have done their job for a long long time without guns. Maybe yours struggle so much due to too many guns being available to the other side?

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Iā€™m a major gun advocate (I even work as a professional paid reviewer), I donā€™t get into the hype much. I have a lot of guns, but I donā€™t normally tell anyone unless Iā€™m asked.

I surely donā€™t try to convert a gun hater to a gun lover, so I donā€™t really understand why haters try and turn me. Iā€™m all about the law and being a good citizen, but if someone breaks into my house in the wee hours of the morning, Iā€™m calling the cops *afterward*.

The way I see it, the far left groans and gripes about guns and for years, nothing is done. So they put the ban on automatic weapons on the table and the ā€˜call 911ā€™ zealots think theyā€™ve won for a while; thatā€™s cool with me.

I personally am not into the AK/AR scene, anyhow, and prefer more practical weapons, but I still follow the ā€˜issueā€™ a little bit.

When the anti-gun spokespeople like Boxer and Feinstein have concealed carry permits, you gotta ask whatā€™s really going on. :D

Spoken by one that "knows what's going on".

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Exactly who has said ANYTHING about taking your gun? Please give me the names of the politicians who are asking that we take guns that were legally sold and purchased?

Do you honestly believe that "those that be" are going to tell what they want? Give it time,they will take a slice at a time,and soon will have the whole loaf,right under your nose!

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought it was every Americans right to view their opinions? Are you trying to deny him his first amendment rights. I thought of all folks pro second amendment people would be the loudest to support anyone's right to free speech whether you agree with them or not?

The first amendment only applies to the Government restricting his right to speak. The owners of this board and their representative can shut up anyone they like.

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you honestly believe that "those that be" are going to tell what they want? Give it time,they will take a slice at a time,and soon will have the whole loaf,right under your nose!

Well, until you can actually point to someone, I will have to disregard your fantasy as any legitimate point in this discussion. I could just as well come out against the free distribution of guns by the tooth fairy. You can not prove that is not going to happen either. Until SOMEONE says ANYTHING about doing ANYTHING that resembles taking away the guns you legitimately purchased, please stop saying, "They wanna..." or "They're agonna..." or so on. The tooth fairies are not that interested in your guns.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, until you can actually point to someone, I will have to disregard your fantasy as any legitimate point in this discussion. I could just as well come out against the free distribution of guns by the tooth fairy. You can not prove that is not going to happen either. Until SOMEONE says ANYTHING about doing ANYTHING that resembles taking away the guns you legitimately purchased, please stop saying, "They wanna..." or "They're agonna..." or so on. The tooth fairies are not that interested in your guns.[/QUOTE

You know,I was 12 years old before I found out for myself Santa Claus wasn't real,I was lied to all my life,by my PARENTS,although they meant well,after all,there Parents lied to them,anyway,point is,I do not need anyone to tell me what is or what isn't,any more than i need to see to take an umbrella because I see storm clouds on the horizon.May sound crazy to you,but,a lot of folks it's reality,let time be the decider,you ain't prepared,to bad for your Family,shame on you.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dianie Feistine, Barbara Boxer are just 2 off top of my head at moment with out access to PC to search.

Also in a conversation between author and univ professor john Lott and obama (before being elected) at the chicago school of law obama told Lott he did not believe anybody should own guns.

302guy

Banned
Jan 24, 2013
Delaware / SoDel
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro (for now)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Exactly who has said ANYTHING about taking your gun? Please give me the names of the politicians who are asking that we take guns that were legally sold and purchased?

The politicians? They can do nothing we don't tell them to do. IT IS YOU. You are the one talking about what rights others should enjoy. Oh well, I prefer the tumult of liberty.....you just keep on keeping on Mrs. Feinstein. This will pan out the way it always does. The government can't do anything right. Even pushing you stupid agenda

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Treasure_Hunter said:
Dianie Feistine, Barbara Boxer are just 2 off top of my head at moment with out access to PC to search.

Also in a conversation between author and univ professor john Lott and obama (before being elected) at the chicago school of law obama told Lott he did not believe anybody should own guns.

Who cares. Where is the filed bill saying they are taking your guns??

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
This ain't something that cropped up overnight,it has been a LONG orchestrated plan from the beginning of Mans downfall.

302guy

Banned
Jan 24, 2013
Delaware / SoDel
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro (for now)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You really need to work on that tan more.:laughing7:

No way...you no how hard it is to get sunshine in all the nooks and crannies. I'm like an English muffin. One time I fell asleep in the sun, when I woke up this is what I looked like

images.jpg

It was like human tie-dye

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't read all of this thread, so forgive me if I repeat something already posted.

what bothers me the most in all of these gun control topics:
The politicians who think they know what it best for me, and are telling me I don't need my gun, are surrounded with armed bodyguards.
Shouldn't our elected officials, who are sworn to uphold the constitution, have read it and understand what it says and means?

It comes down to a very simple fact, It's not want, it's not need, it's the RIGHT that we have to bear arms that is not to be infringed!

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
worldtalker said:
This ain't something that cropped up overnight,it has been a LONG orchestrated plan from the beginning of Mans downfall.

Riiiiight.

Illuminati, new world order, reptilians, liberals or space aliens?

302guy

Banned
Jan 24, 2013
Delaware / SoDel
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro (for now)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Who cares. Where is the filed bill saying they are taking your guns??

So what is their goal then? Just to get guns out of the hands of criminals? Just to get guns off the street? To get the criminals to stop robbing and murdering people?
They already have those laws. So you are either supporting government waste to the tune of a fifty billion dollars, or you cannot understand that guns are their target. NOT criminals. Why should it matter to you anyway? Have guns hurt you or someone you know? Then stop playing devils advocate. People like you with this argument have shifted the focus of the tragic events at Sandy Hook Elementary from where they needed to be to where you wanted them to be. People with mental disabilities like Lanza and Holmes need to be locked in asylums from the time they can walk where they can live their lives without affecting us. Murders and rapists need to be eliminated from society. These people cannot be redeemed, or rehabilitated. Nor should we try. People like YOU need to be in Congress where you can push your agenda and have it voted on. I like you buddy, but you wouldn't get my vote on this. Maybe you can free up some land for us to detect on though. It is time to drop it. We aren't talking about this move....we are talking about the one you are planning next.
Medical marijuana laws were the same as Medicinal Beer laws, once a law is on the books it is easier to modify and amend. The struggle is getting on the books. But since you guys seem to have such keen insight on what they are doing...can you tell us in advance what is happening with the sequestration?

This is that state of America today, and this was filmed in 1997

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread