Question for the ones who participate in Coin Shooter Hunts

katper

Sep 15, 2008
Question for the one's who participate in Coin Shooter Hunts

When you go to these hunts what are the most important prizes to you? I am trying to decide what we should add to our annual hunt and there is no better way than to ask the public what you would like to be hunting for. Or what you would like the prizes to be, Silver coins, silver rounds, cash, etc, I appreciate everyone's thoughts on this issue so I can present some hard evidence to our board. Also any info on hunts would be of great help to me.
Thank you so much for your time to answer!!!
Katper

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Question for the one's who participate in Coin Shooter Hunts

Cash, silver, gold

or

Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh.

have a good un........
SHERMANVILLE

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
EX2',CZ7a pro,Excaliburs 1000 & 2, F-75's ,Garrett Sea Hunter & Infinium LS PI , 1235X

I like silver coins-the older the better

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250

katper said:
When you go to these hunts what are the most important prizes to you? I am trying to decide what we should add to our annual hunt and there is no better way than to ask the public what you would like to be hunting for. Or what you would like the prizes to be, Silver coins, silver rounds, cash, etc, I appreciate everyone's thoughts on this issue so I can present some hard evidence to our board. Also any info on hunts would be of great help to me.
Thank you so much for your time to answer!!!
Katper

sometimes if you ask the detector manufacturers they will donate stuff to give out as prizes. metal detectors are always nice prizes! :wink:

dtwilson3

Jul 11, 2008
Stillwater, OK
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Fisher 1212, Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker

Of course, as hollowpointred pointed out, metal detectors are nice prizes, but also any kind of metal detecting accessories, such as digging equipment, pinpointers, treasure pouches, etc.

dtw

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions