question for whites users

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2
I actually bought 2 straps and had my wife sew them together. I use it in the winter when wearing coats and use the one that came with it the rest of the time.

catskillcomics

Oct 26, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
DFX
This last week I had the same issue as you, You can go to a fabric store (ben franklins, michaels, ect) you can buy canvas strapping & adhesive velcro for just a few dollars and make a longer one.. that is what I did and works well

xdanthemanx

Oct 25, 2007
clarkston michigan
Detector(s) used
E-trac & XLT
"I,m not bragging about my big gunns here"

hey i was just thinking If your guns were actually as huge as your NOT bragging about wtf you need a strap for anyway??????

For some reason i just thought this post was kinda funny i was picturing hulk hogan with a metal detector

dan

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bedpanmoneyman said:
Never use the strap...slows me down too much.

BPMM

ditto.... :) First thing I did when I got both of my detectors was take the strap off(or not put it on at all)...could never understand why someone would wanna spend half their time un doing and re-strapping the strap every time they needed to put their detector down and dig... ???

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mainedigger said:
bedpanmoneyman said:
Never use the strap...slows me down too much.

BPMM

ditto.... :) First thing I did when I got both of my detectors was take the strap off(or not put it on at all)...could never understand why someone would wanna spend half their time un doing and re-strapping the strap every time they needed to put their detector down and dig... ???
So with all that...I have 2 brand new straps you are more than welcome to have if you would like them... ;)

OP
OP
D

Diggerbarns

Oct 30, 2007
Three layers of sweat shirts and a jacket do not constitute bigg gunns. :) I suppose I could get one of those halloween costumes that inflate into a muscle man LMAO ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread